Really O/T - where can I buy?

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
I am in the process of organising a Christams party for one of the organisations here at work and am trying to cost up the buffet food. Does anyone know where I can buy the individual butter.marg portions like you get at cafes and the like?

I have tried the usual supermarket places with no success and now I'm stumped :confused3

Also, has anyone got any suggestions for 'different' buffet-type food other than the usual sausage rolls/pork pie etc. It needs to be fairly cheap and easy to prepare.

Thanks in advance.

I can only think that you would be able to get them at catering suppliers, or do you have a nice 'real' butcher? they often can get stuff like that for barbecue parties.

Yup, Florence is right, Costco does the little butter/margarine/cream etc and they do lovely appetisers in the frozen section. You can also great delicious big cakes made to order in less than a week for very reasonable prices.

If you don't have Costco membership maybe someone on here who does and lives near you can take you as we are allowed to take 2 guests each I think.

Good luck!

Yup! Was at Costco yesterday and they do them - I am getting some tomorrow as I am catering for Harley's Christening on Sunday. They have some excellent buys there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter