Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I find it painful to even watch Camille - she is really crazy and completely detached from the reality. Everyone is jealous of her? And, yes, the scene with Kelsey in the dressing room was totally awkward.

My DH says he'd like to see a scenario with Camille and Kelly (from NYC Housewives) together to try to figure out which of the two is crazier at this point - they both seem to exist on a different planet.

I agree with you DH, that would be great entertainment.

I find it painful to even watch Camille - she is really crazy and completely detached from the reality. Everyone is jealous of her? And, yes, the scene with Kelsey in the dressing room was totally awkward.

My DH says he'd like to see a scenario with Camille and Kelly (from NYC Housewives) together to try to figure out which of the two is crazier at this point - they both seem to exist on a different planet.

I like the way your husband thinks!!!!

I really hope this is Camille's only season on the show. I liked it so much more before her drama started.

Every time Camille is looking at Nick she looks like she wants to eat him up... maybe if she was looking at Kelsy that way they would still be together.

Camille is just plain crazy. And to break off a business relationship because of a preceived personal problem is just preposterous. I hope Kelsy is watching this and realizing how crazy/dumb his ex really is.

I like Lisa, Kyle and Adrienne. I think all three have their heads on right. Kim is a bit on the insecure side and a bit neurotic. Can't wait to see the date next week.

Taylor is just plain weird. Talk about someone who needs to eat a hamburger!

I can picture Camille having a Jan Brady moment.
Like, first she thought she and Kyle had made up. Then she starts hearing voices...
"Camille, Kyle thinks you are insecure... She called you insecure.... You are not insecure....you are perfect....Kyle is mean and out to get you.....you have to win....."

I will say I feel sorry for Camille, because whatever happened with Kelsey, he did cheat on her, and has made it very public. And I don't think anyone deserves to have this played out in public, especially with kids involved. Though she is an adult and did agree to do this show, so she did agree to show the good with the bad. But I will say that after seeing how she severely distorts conversations, I am not sure how true the negative things she has reported about Kelsey are.

But, I agree with Luvmy4boys- I had the same thought about how CAmille's mom was going through chemo, yet Camille was the one with the difficult life- you know it's hard to spend a week in Hawaii with a full-time staff to take care of you. :lmao:

OMG -- that is so hilarious! :lmao:

SOOO many comments lol, where to begin ?!!!

Camille is the strangest bird. Those who scream others are jealous are usually the jealous ones. I would imagine that jealousy stems from Kyle having a good marriage , gorgeous kids who she cares for herself it seems like and just the outward confidence that she carries.

The scene with Kelsy and Camille in dressing room, how awful. Sooo uncomfortable, but not surprising as Kelsy prob was already with the new baby momma.

The scene with her married male friend , the desperation in Camille's eye was sad. Looking up at him , touching his face , standing much to close. I would imagine if those two aren't sleeping together , she really really wants to . She is desperate for attention.

If all woman are "jealous " of you in life, maybe you should take a step back and look at your behavior . It is prob you and not them with the issues.

Yep, that pretty much sums it all up. Also, Kim is moron for not sticking up for Kyle. Maybe she does need to be taken out back "Oklahoma style", LOL.

It's so obvious that Kyle asked about Kelsey as in a general "Your husband isn't going?" vs. a "Why on earth would you go anywhere without your husband?! No one cares about you without him!" That woman is CUH-RAZEE!

OMG -- that is so hilarious! :lmao:

Yep, that pretty much sums it all up. Also, Kim is moron for not sticking up for Kyle. Maybe she does need to be taken out back "Oklahoma style", LOL.

It's so obvious that Kyle asked about Kelsey as in a general "Your husband isn't going?" vs. a "Why on earth would you go anywhere without your husband?! No one cares about you without him!" That woman is CUH-RAZEE!

I'm from Oklahoma and I have NEVER heard anyone going "Oklahoma" on someone, it's just not our reputation, no one is afraid of an okie, LOL I was totally embaressed when she said that.

However I do agree, Camille is crazy, Kim should have stuck up for her sister (although Kyle is not so nice to Kim either), and like I said, Taylor just embaresses me, I'd say it's been a long time since she was in Oklahoma.

Camilles "real friends" were her make up person and hairstylist. The hairstylist just yessed Camille to death. I found it funny when the friend was in the limo and feeding into the "jealous of me" conversation.

Oh yeah, Kyle's husband...hot !

Camille is just plain crazy. And to break off a business relationship because of a preceived personal problem is just preposterous. I hope Kelsy is watching this and realizing how crazy/dumb his ex really is.

I like Lisa, Kyle and Adrienne. I think all three have their heads on right. Kim is a bit on the insecure side and a bit neurotic. Can't wait to see the date next week.

Taylor is just plain weird. Talk about someone who needs to eat a hamburger!

I completely agree with everything you said. I have a hard time even watching Camille, she annoys me so much. Its so awkward with her and Kelsey.

I also can't watch Taylor but that's because of her deformed face.

Did anybody else enjoy seeing Kyle's husband in the pool with the kids? Besides the eye candy, he seems very comfortable with his kids unlike Taylor's husband.

I think that anyone that is considered a "friend" of Camille's is either a male that wouldn't mind sleeping with her or someone that she has "helped out financially" and so now they "owe" her.

Remember the female "friend" in the hot tub in Hawaii? Camille mentioned that she had helped her out some how. I don't think a friend would be allowed to ever forget that. Just like no one can forget that she "saved" Kelsey. Yikes, what a nut!

I completely agree with everything you said. I have a hard time even watching Camille, she annoys me so much. Its so awkward with her and Kelsey.

I also can't watch Taylor but that's because of her deformed face.

Did anybody else enjoy seeing Kyle's husband in the pool with the kids? Besides the eye candy, he seems very comfortable with his kids unlike Taylor's husband.

Seriously, what is that all about? It is like looking at the Joker and her lips completely disturb me.

And I really like Kyle's husband. He just seems like a great guy. Taylor's husband, on the other hand, freaked me out trying to put a guilt trip on his child for not enjoying his half-hearted cooking attempts.

I haven't watched last night's yet but have read about it and all I have to say is I hate Camille and from her behavior this whole time she got what she deserved. Who is this woman fooling? She has SOOO been cheating on Kelsey. There is no way that attention freak cannot be.

She is seriously sick in the head.

I am going to defend Kim though, I honestly think she's the non-confrontational type of person and from what I HAVE seen of those battles, she is not about to stick herself in the middle even to defend Kyle. And while I like Kyle, she is a bit nuts in the way she reacts and she's mean to Kim way too much. I have an older sister who is so self-centered it's not even funny, she can turn on the charm and be super nice to others though but demeaning to me. Let me tell you, I'm like Kim, I don't like to get involved sometimes. It's not my problem. She shouldn't have to jump in and clean up Kyle's mess. I don't care if she WAS right, she really didn't have to be so ballistic about it all. It would have been a bit more sane to just deal with it later and not scream and yell then expect everyone to stand up for her. She's a grown up, no one should have to do that, family or not.

Taylor is creepy and almost as bad as Camille sometimes. Adrienne I like, she's got her head on straight(though her face needs a depuffing).

Lisa however is my absolute favorite. She is so surprisingly SANE that it freaks me out. She's gorgeous, successful, funny and tells it like it is without blowing like a top aka Kyle. I keep wondering how Lisa can be on there with the crazy reputation this show has.

Camille - can't stand her or even to watch her. Do people really sit there and talk about other people being jealous of them. I can't imagine anyone even saying those words out loud.

Lisa is my favorite - love her DH with the dog & turtle!

Camilles "real friends" were her make up person and hairstylist. The hairstylist just yessed Camille to death. I found it funny when the friend was in the limo and feeding into the "jealous of me" conversation.

Oh yeah, Kyle's husband...hot !

I noticed that, too. I also kept hoping that the make up artist would take all the shine from her face. What is with that? You can see her cheeks coming from a mile away, like a lighthouse.

Maybe we should all email Andy Cohen for when Taylor is on WWHL to ask what she looked like before she distorted her face. I bet she was pretty then.

I noticed that, too. I also kept hoping that the make up artist would take all the shine from her face. What is with that? You can see her cheeks coming from a mile away, like a lighthouse.

Maybe we should all email Andy Cohen for when Taylor is on WWHL to ask what she looked like before she distorted her face. I bet she was pretty then.

I think Taylor looks like one of those exaggerated theme park drawings, of Kyra Sedgwick, come to life.

I think Taylor looks like one of those exaggerated theme park drawings, of Kyra Sedgwick, come to life.

Ya know....she kinda does! I thought she looked like somebody, and that's who!!

BTW, I LOVE Lisa & Kyle. They are smart, beautiful, real-looking women.

Camille - can't stand her or even to watch her. Do people really sit there and talk about other people being jealous of them. I can't imagine anyone even saying those words out loud.

Lisa is my favorite - love her DH with the dog & turtle!

Lisa is my favorite too & her DH with Jiggy & the turtle was just so funny ... I also like Adrienne & her DH also ...

OMG so true! :laughing: ...

I was reading the blogs on Bravotv.com and didn't know that Lisa had been an actress. Camille actually apologized a little but still can't stand her. Her "pecking order" comment :eek:

I see where Kim is coming from. My sister puts me down quite a bit but yet is just so friendly and lively with others. Other people can't understand why we don't get along. I probably wouldn't have jumped in either.

The thing I do like about BH is that they have real money unlike the other housewife shows (except Taylor). Adrienne and Lisa show you that those who have real money and not faking their wealth don't need to flaunt it. even though Adrienne did the private jet and showed the penthouse suite, she doesn't go on and on how much she spent like other housewives do.

I was wondering after thinkng about Adrienne walking across the street to Lisa's house....do any of these women on any of these shows ever wear jeans and tennis shoes or do they wear 4" heels every day just to walk across the street? Adrienne looked very uncomfortable walking across the road in the heels.

The thing I do like about BH is that they have real money unlike the other housewife shows (except Taylor). Adrienne and Lisa show you that those who have real money and not faking their wealth don't need to flaunt it. even though Adrienne did the private jet and showed the penthouse suite, she doesn't go on and on how much she spent like other housewives do.

I agree. I love Adrienne and Lisa. I think its because they have worked for their money as opposed to other housewives. That's one thing that bugs me about Teresa from NJ she is always saying about much she spent for this and that but look where that got her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter