Race through New York

From a NYC resident:

Took the virtual line option for a 1.50 a 2.50p return window (the app knows when you are in the park. Just turn location services on). Showed up a little late at 3.10p (got stuck on hog warts express) and was allowed in no problem (Note to FP aficionados). The VL experience sends you through a "Backstage Corridor" beforehand stopping to receîve your colored card. I have had the privilege of walking the actual corridors in Rock Center and the detail was SPOT ON. You then go straight to the page desk and then upstairs. Our wait was pretty short 10 min and then straight into the safety cue. The Roots was awesome as the narrator of the safety message. I'd say it was an update to Patrick's Soarin' safety message at EPCOT. inside the ride theater, it was exactly as others have described.

Overall, a good experience, but it's a one and done.

so you were actually able to reserve a spot to ride this yesterday through the Universal app on your phone?
Yeah, I was surprised it worked too. We are in Kissimmee and weren't even in the park when booked. Just checked my phone right now and there are multiple available timeframes.

we will be there on Tuesday I am going to check that app. where in the park is this ride? is it IOA or UO? and what is the next closest ride, thanks again for the information

we will be there on Tuesday I am going to check that app. where in the park is this ride? is it IOA or UO? and what is the next closest ride, thanks again for the information
It's in Studios where twister used just past the green space and concert stage.

this is our first time ever going to Universal. thanks I will look at one of the maps
Download the app and you can see where everything is. Walk in the gates and keep going straight. You will pass minions, RRR, the stage and Fallon will be next on your left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter