Race through New York

We'll be there this Saturday (first visit to Uni in 15 years!) - any guess as to the chances it will soft open to guests by then?

This is one of those rides that I'm meh about because I live in Manhattan. I've even been to a Fallon taping so seen that part to. Will be interesting to hear som reviews though a little mor information on the ride vehicle may make me give it a shot.

I don't have high hopes for this one. Seems very much same old same old.

4A0D22EF-CDA7-412A-8959-123B420C8F7C_zpsajfd7cow.png

Friend rode it today. Said the queue was fun but was expecting more. She said it was more minnions/soarin which isn't bad but she was just expecting more like Spider-man/Transformers.

Twitter is lit up with reports that this soft opened to the general public today.

Sadly I haven't been hearing such good things but I'm going to stay positive until I get there in September and judge for myself. :-) Hopefully I can have will power and not watch a pov video. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter