Quick Question on QS Plan & Child's Ticket

txmommy34

Mouseketeer
My son is only 2, buts eats like an adult sometimes. (Typical boy...) Anyway, I just booked an impromptu trip for 5/5-5/9 and paid for the QS plan for him, mostly because I didn't want to deal with paying cash for his meals. This meant I had to buy a child's park ticket, as well, since the system now thinks he's 3. Okay, here's the question. Since he technically doesn't need the park admission, being only 2, can I have them take the tickets off his MYW card and keep that for a later trip when he actually is 3? I don't want to be shady, but that's $200+ of value that I just realized I should probably have forgone and dealt with the cash. :headache:

TIA for any help!

from what I have read, people have been able to save their childs one day pass for another trip.
I understand where you are coming from...my son is only 23 months, will be 28 months for our trip and I booked him as a 3 year old to get the QSDP, but thankfully we are DVC, and dont require a one day pass to obtain the DDP

Yes-- they'll take the ticket off for you and put it on a seperate card.

I went in 2007 with my best friend. My brother lives in Orlando and we paid the extra $10/night adult fee to add him to our reservation to get the dining plan for him and get him a key to get on/off property (and to not have to pay to park, either!)

He had a FL AP but since I had to buy a ticket for him to add him to our reservation, I went to Guest Relations at POP on our first day and had them pull it off his "room key" so he didn't accidentally activate it.

They did it, no problem. And I have a 6day Adult ticket sitting in an envelope in my filing cabinet for future use!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter