Questions...Just booked a good deal (?)

Jez123

Earning My Ears
We have just booked what we think is a great deal... leaving at the end of the month (half term) for 13 nights at the Fairfield Inn LBV ...Got it for just under £2,300 for 4 of us (2 adults, 2 kids 15 and 11) plus fully insured car. This will be our 4th trip and am thinking of not doing Disney this time but doing Discovery Cove Ultimate instead... Just need some reassurance that DC is worth the money.

Also.... does anyone know if Fairfield Inn LBV has suites and if so, what do you reckon the chances are of getting an upgrade .... if we ask very nicely!!!

Hi Welcome to DISboards.

Stayed at Fairfield LBV a few times, great location, wireless internet, fridge and good breakfast included. Only thing I can fault is the traffic it can build up and be slow moving, worst at Easter and Xmas, should be OK for your dates.
I never knew it had suites until a few days ago I got email from Mousesavers, heres their page, have a read http://www.mousesavers.com/fairfieldinn.html
Only 3 of us so std room is more than adequate.

DC, done twice, a fantastic day but for me its just got a bit too expensive, we have AP's for Seaworld so get discounts, 1st visit only cost us £100 each. 2nd time I didn't do the dolphin swim(DW & DS did) I prefer the rest of the park not too bothered about the dolphin part of it. If you can afford it then 100% yes,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter