questions about disney multi-day passes

ginabobolee

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am going to disney next week with my parents. I have few questions about the tickets
1. If I purchase 5 or 6 day park hopper adult pass, can more than one person use it at the same day? (cause we can only spend two days at disney world!! But i want to visit four parks, if i buy one day admission, i won't be able jump from one park to antoher park in one day. So, I am thinking if i buy 6 day park hopper adult passes, my parents and i can visit all four parks in two days, but don't know if the 6 day pass work this way or not)
2. If only one person is allowed to use the 5-day pass, can I use for two days this time, and use another three days in the future (like in another 5 years) does the pass ever go expeire? Does the park stamp the date on the pass that I purchase?

or if there are any suggestions, please let me know
thank you

Welcome to the DIS! I'm not really sure what you are asking in question #1 so I won't tackle that one. But I can tell you that park hoppers never expire so if you use 2 of the 5 or 6 days that are available on your pass, then you will have 3 or 4 days left to use at a future date (yes even 5 years in the future).

I hope someone else can answer your first question for you. Have a wonderful trip!

Lisa

CBR - 10/98
BC - 10/98
BC - 6/00
GF - 9/00
Dolphin - 6/01

Each person will need to purchase their own park hopper Pass. The mutiday pass is valid for one entrance into the park on one day. If you don't all enter together I guess you could use it the way you are thinking but it will mean that you can go to the park and then after you leave your family member could go to a park. I don't think this is what you are trying to achieve.

It is not possible to share the passes as you suggest. Disney has a system to prevent this type of pass usage. When a person with multi-day passes exits the park, your hand is stamped for re-entry at a later time that day. If you used the pass during the morning and your mom wanted to use it for the afternoon, if she tried to enter the gate, the Cast Member would be flagged to check for a hand stamp since that pass was used earlier in the day. This plan is not advisable.

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest