Question About the Mansions at Riverside

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Do these buildings have elevators? Which buildings are closest to the bus stop and food court? How are the rooms on the first floor? Noisy? We'll have a 2 year old and an infant with us. Thanks. Oh and which buildings are non-smoking???

Yes, there are elevators in the mansions. We stayed in Magnolia Terrace (which is non-smoking) and it was right next to one of the bus stops. I don't think any of the mansions are really close to the food court, but Oak Manor is closest (but is a smoking building), followed closely by Magnolia Terrace. It's about a 5 minute walk (much longer if your 2 year old also walks).

We stayed there with our 18 month old 2 years ago and found it easiest to put him in the stroller in the morning when we were in a hurry. When we were back for our afternoon break, we let him walk and explore Old Man Island (where the pool & playground are). Old Man Island is also very close to Magnolia Terrace.

We were on the second floor (standard view), so I can't answer your first floor question. I will comment that the second floor was very quiet.

Enjoy it. It is a nice place to stay.

We just got back yesterday and stayed in Parterre Place. It was about a 5 minute walk to the food court and about a 2 minute walk to the quiet pool. We were on the ground floor, standard view room that was just steps from the parking lot but had a beautiful view, we saw trees and birds and flowers, not the parking lot.

It was very quiet and relaxing there. We were about a 10 min walk from the south depot but it wasn't bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter