Question about food allergies.

1littleladyplus3

Earning My Ears
We will be in wdw for a week with a child with SEVERE food allergies -- eggs -- i am worried specifically for breakfast about options to eat that dont have them -- We had wanted to do breakfast at CRT but am thinking that wont work. She almost always has to eat something like cereal or toast and bacon, no pancaks, french toast, etc.

I have a child with nut and coconut allergies - Disney is the most accomodating place I have found for dealing with food allergies. Ask them to note the allergy on your reservation - they will give you the number to call to contact the chef 48 hrs or so before you go and the chef will come out and talk to you at your table on the day of the breakfast to let you know what is safe and what is not and if necessary they will make something up for your wee one to have.

Our experiences have only been good - they are always willing to make a fresh meal for ds' when we go to buffets to make sure it hasn't come in contact with the allergens.

On my son's first trip, he was severely allergic to eggs (outgrown this now). We had breakfast ressies at CRT and the chef made him special eggless pancakes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter