Purchase of tickets??

Deuce

Earning My Ears
My family and I are visiting WDW, USF, and IOA the first week of August. What is the best way for us to purchase tickets to USF and IOA? We are not members of AAA or any other discount club. We want a 2 day pass for both parks and would like the early entry, too. How reliable is the process of ordering the tickets early through the mail? I read alot about ticketmania. I just wouldn't want to order $1000 worth of tickets and then not recieve them or not get what I wanted. The last time we were there we just bought them at the ticket booth, but this takes time and I read somewhere that they sell out of early entry tickets. Someone please explain to me. Give me some good advice on the smartest and most reliable way to purchase USF-IOA. We for sure want early entry and the express entry or fast pass with our tickets.

Thanks
Darryl

Darryl York

You can purchase tickets from TicketRes on this site, on www.ticketmania.com, or from Universal's website, www.uescape.com. I've ordered from Ticket Mania several times and I've never had a problem.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Joey Ramone is gone but he's not forgotten

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

Should we order the tickets early or just wait until we walk up. Give me some advice on this. How long does it take to recieve the tickets once they have been ordered?

Thanks
Darryl

Darryl York

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest