~Project Runway Season Season 8 Thread Spoilers Welcome~

Long week looking forward to PR tonite. I must say that I do miss Models of the runway this season.

Kae

It was definitely better than that awful show with Austin and Santino.

I don't mind their show. I did not watch PR when they were on so maybe I don't have a connection to them. I would let either one of them make something for me. I think they both are very good.

Kae

Ive watched every season but im not really in tune to their show either. I prefer Austin on Say Yes to the Dress and Santino and Ru Paul's Drag Race.

I really miss models of the runway...some of them seem real nice from snippets on the show but Id love to see their true catty side haha

Ive watched every season but im not really in tune to their show either. I prefer Austin on Say Yes to the Dress and Santino and Ru Paul's Drag Race.

I really miss models of the runway...some of them seem real nice from snippets on the show but Id love to see their true catty side haha

I like Austin+Santino! I loved them on their respective seasons-- Santino was my absolute favorite (one of my favorite reality show contestants-- not as amazing as Carla from Top Chef, though!).
I didn't like Models of the Runway, though. Just didn't click with me. I preferred Season 1, where we got to know the models well, but they didn't need their own show.

I don't mind their show. I did not watch PR when they were on so maybe I don't have a connection to them. I would let either one of them make something for me. I think they both are very good.

Kae

I like both of them individually and I think they are amazing designers. I don't like them on their show, though. I think they could have a lot of fun together when they are without cameras around, but they seem too staged on their reality show. The women, except for the one in the army are all very boring.

I stopped watching and programmed the DVR to ignore the show.

Kae

You know, the show is actually good. I am surprised at how tenderly they handle the clients. It is very refreshing.

I do miss "Models". But then again I am a "Top Model" watcher and "Models" was so much better.

You know, the show is actually good. I am surprised at how tenderly they handle the clients. It is very refreshing.

I do miss "Models". But then again I am a "Top Model" watcher and "Models" was so much better.

I do agree. And I think they enjoy doing the show.

Kae

I don't miss "Models"; could never stay up that late anyway. But the extra half-hour on PR is worthless! I really don't need more of the backstabbing. More judging, or more focus on the fashions (with less focus on the judges' or designers' faces - let me see the CLOTHES, please!) would be nice, but otherwise, it's just a waste of half an hour.

Well, as soon as I saw two of the bottom three, I knew they were going to BE in the bottom three - because I'd wear them! And I think they sent home the wrong designer tonight, given that next week's challenge looks perfect for that person!!

Who knew that "Resort Wear" really meant "Skank Wear"?

:lmao: Definitely NOT a Disney Resort wear huh?

I'm definitely NOT high fashion & 90% of the time the things I like go home because it would be what the average person would wear. They usually hate those & it ends up in the bottom.

Anyway, out of the Top 3, I loved Andy's (I believe that is the designer's name) was because with the wrap, it really looked like a dress with a low cut front, not a swimsuit, so I could see it being very versatile. I liked how you could get 3 looks out it really.

I felt VERY sad for the model to have to sit through that judging in the bottom talking about old lady wear when the model herself actually LIKED the outfit and said she would so wear it.

I thought everyone did a good job. I liked everything. I got so excited for a mil-a-second I thought maybe Ivy would go home but no. She is just what Heidi said a tailor nothing more & nothing less. And she has yucky taste in Fabric & boring colors-Gretchen has boring color choices too.

I really enjoyed This Challenge favorite so far.

Kae

Did anyone else burst out laughing when Casanova was talking about how conscientious Gretchen was about how he didn't understand English very well, so she drew those huge sketches, and he said "there's nothing wrong with my eyes...."

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I had to rewind it about 3 times, I was :laughing: SO hard....

maybe its me..its been a REALLY long day....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought that I could not dislike Ivy more than I already do she gets worse! She is such a micromanager that she will never be able to branch out because no one would work for or with her.

I also would wear that Old Gramma's outfit ;) so yes, it was destined to be in the bottom three. I loved Andy's outfit adn would wear it if I could. I cannot :confused3

Did anyone catch the comment that fashion should be able to be worn by anyone..............you know.............from size 12 to size 2? :rolleyes1

I managed to get through one episode of A&S and that was it. I do like the expanded version of PR but then I always get excited when Top Chef runs long...........:happytv:

That was pretty funny. The judges need to get some or something. Not sure what is going on with them.:lmao:

I think Andy should have won. I really liked his design.

Who knew that "Resort Wear" really meant "Skank Wear"?
Amen to that! Once you hear Heidi say that she'd wear something, you know it's going to be ugly but will probably win.
:lmao: Definitely NOT a Disney Resort wear huh?

I'm definitely NOT high fashion & 90% of the time the things I like go home because it would be what the average person would wear. They usually hate those & it ends up in the bottom.

Anyway, out of the Top 3, I loved Andy's (I believe that is the designer's name) was because with the wrap, it really looked like a dress with a low cut front, not a swimsuit, so I could see it being very versatile. I liked how you could get 3 looks out it really.

I felt VERY sad for the model to have to sit through that judging in the bottom talking about old lady wear when the model herself actually LIKED the outfit and said she would so wear it.
Andy's was beautiful and wearable, albeit by the right sized person... someone from 12 to 2... :rotfl2:

I wish Ivy was sent home. I was not a Casanova lover at first, but he's funny and he's grown on me.

I can't believe that Andy did not win this week. I could never wear what he designed but I thought it was beautiful and elegant, not skany at all since it was a bathing suit and had a very modest coverup. The winning look was a dress :confused:, I don't know anyone who would wear that as a dress, but I think it would fit in the Fredericks of Hollywood catalog nicely.

I really liked Christopher's design and its definitely something I would buy if I saw it in the store. It wasn't worthy of winning but it was pretty and wearable.

What's-her-face guest judge would SO wear April's outfit on the red carpet......wow.

Can't stand Andy with his mohawk hair and evil stare, but thought his outfit was the best.

Still liking Mondo the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter