Michael Costello 27 Palm Springs, CA
Michael Drummond 31 St. Louis, MO
Mondo Guerra 32 Denver, CO
Nicholas D'Azurizio 32 New York, NY
Peach Carr 50 Lake Forest, IL
Sarah Trost 27 Toluca Lake, CA
Valerie Mayen 29 Cleveland, OH

Lets make this the "Official" Thread for this season:cool1:
Works for me - OP, if you wouldn't mind changing the title, to indicate whether you want to allow spoilers or not? ;)

Anyway... Season 8 will be NINETY minutes long, in part to show more of the judging :teeth: - but also, according to the current issue of Entertaiment Weekly, we'll be seeing more of the hair-and-makeup sessions :(. And "Models of the Runway" is GONE, baby, GONE!!! It's being replaced by a new show featuring Santino and Austin going (and I may be wrong, it's been a couple of weeks since I read this) out in the streets to make over people. Sounds like a version of the on-hiatus "What Not to Wear", but we'll see.

There! I updated the thread name
So the first guest judge is Selma Blair!
Selma Blair was in Cruel Intentions, Legally Blonde and the Sweetest Thing.
Looks like the contestants range from age 21 to 50. And there is a contestant from Hawaii!

I can't wait for the new season! I love project runway, it helps me keep ahead of style trends lol.

I should take a look at the Model of the Runway info pages!

My friend made it to the final round before the last casting round a few seasons ago... he mostly designs for drag queens. He got to meet Tim and everyone, and then they cut him :(

I look forward to seeing Tim Gunn and Michael Kors. Do any of you follow Tim's blog about the designers on lifetime...he always has such funny and interesting things to say

Is this correct? Local TV section shows the premiere being only 30 minutes long, then the Santino thing as an hour long. Hoping that's not correct, and Project Runway is a full hour.

Is this correct? Local TV section shows the premiere being only 30 minutes long, then the Santino thing as an hour long. Hoping that's not correct, and Project Runway is a full hour.
VERY wrong!!!! TV Guide mobile shows Project Runway airing 9 to 10:30: "The style trials and garb barbs return when Season 8 opens with a new contingent of clothiers trying to cash in on fashion. New for Season 8: a 90-minute running time. Actress Selma Blair is the guest judge." Of course, we knew about her from our thread host, PixieDustandEeyore. Thank you for making this the official thread!!!

From 10:30-11 is On the Road/Austin & Santino: "Former 'Project Runway' contestants Austin Scarlett and Santino Rice travel across the U.S. to design looks for everyday women celebrating life achievements. In the opener, a Texas trick rider needs an outfit to wear to an annual cowgirl ball."

Interestingly, the two shows are NOT followed by the expected re-airing. Instead, we get Will & Grace, followed by Frasier, then two hours of Medium, then paid programming. So if you're not going to be home, be SURE to set your DVRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY wrong!!!! TV Guide mobile shows Project Runway airing 9 to 10:30: "The style trials and garb barbs return when Season 8 opens with a new contingent of clothiers trying to cash in on fashion. New for Season 8: a 90-minute running time. Actress Selma Blair is the guest judge." Of course, we knew about her from our thread host, PixieDustandEeyore. Thank you for making this the official thread!!!

From 10:30-11 is On the Road/Austin & Santino: "Former 'Project Runway' contestants Austin Scarlett and Santino Rice travel across the U.S. to design looks for everyday women celebrating life achievements. In the opener, a Texas trick rider needs an outfit to wear to an annual cowgirl ball."

Interestingly, the two shows are NOT followed by the expected re-airing. Instead, we get Will & Grace, followed by Frasier, then two hours of Medium, then paid programming. So if you're not going to be home, be SURE to set your DVRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem at all!
According to lifetime's website it is to be a 90 minute airtime as well if you go to the link in the first post.

I agree the names are awesome Peach, Cassanova and Mondo were the amusing ones for sure.

Santino and Austin sure are out there in TV and now on a show together...Im not sure how those two together will jive at all lol.

I usually do a Fantasy game of Project Runway with my friends we dont do it for money just bragging rights and we base it strictly on location name and their blurb the first episode so Im excited to do that again this year!

yawnerbanner2_0-vi.jpg

I am in.:thumbsup2 I will have to look up Santino's show. I did not know he was even doing one.

I have to say that I love Heidi's hair in the promo ads.

Luckily, today's local programming corrected their mistake. And, silly Ronda, I will have to set my old VCR, not a DVR. I have no DVR, no digital camera, and use dialup for the computer. Call me "throwback".

I have to set the VCR because Runway comes on at the same time as "Police Women of Memphis"--that's my MUST watch TV for me.

jackemail said:
Luckily, today's local programming corrected their mistake. And, silly Ronda, I will have to set my old VCR, not a DVR. I have no DVR, no digital camera, and use dialup for the computer. Call me "throwback".
Ha! I was going to tell everyone to set their DVD!!! At least YOU still have all your faculties (and the ability TO program a VCR)! That's something to brag about, my friend!

I can't wait for 9pm!!! I'm glad they are extending the time....I always find the judges conversations some of the most interesting parts....I'm excited to see more of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter