Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

I've never registered for two races at the same time... If I, say, sign up for the 5k and pay, will I have to re-enter the queue to sign up for the challenge?

I've never registered for two races at the same time... If I, say, sign up for the 5k and pay, will I have to re-enter the queue to sign up for the challenge?

The Part 2 link from above has that info! Here's a quick look:

"Once you have finished these questions, you will be prompted as to whether you want to complete an additional registration for another event/participant. Click "I want to add another registration". This will allow you to register for multiple races or multiple people all in one transaction."

You can either put in your info for the 5K and than click add another race to add the HOWEVER you will risk the chance of getting locked out of the 5K

Or you can have multiple devices/browsers open and once you get in for the 5K use one of those to do the challenge

This will allow you to register for multiple races or multiple people all in one transaction."

You can either put in your info for the 5K and than click add another race to add the HOWEVER you will risk the chance of getting locked out of the 5K

Yeah I should have been more specific. I was already planning on registering ds with me for the 5k so I'll want to confirm my 5k before I sign up for the challenge. I'll use those multiple tabs :-) Thanks!

I’m going to register next week. I expect my daughter will be competing in a gymnastics meet the weekend before and we’ll make it a week long FL trip because it’s our school vacation.

The bad news - I checked flights and right now for 4 of us on JetBlue from Boston to MCO - $4600. 😳 That better drop!!
We fly out of Boston too! The flights are crazy!!! I'm super bummed

I'm waiting at my computer for 10:00 am. I'm so anxious I won't get in as I won't do something right. AHHHHHH

As we await registration, I just want to say how much I appreciate these boards and in particular the RunDisney threads. Everyone is so helpful and calm and realistic about registration. I especially want to thank @DopeyBadger for his work compiling the historic sellout data, and for his helpful posts about registration. One princess group on Facebook has people saying it's going to sell out in two minutes and just really making people, especially the first time participants, panic about today. And if people are panicked when it comes time to register, they are going to make mistakes and make registration more difficult.

Now, let's get out there and snag those races!

As we await registration, I just want to say how much I appreciate these boards and in particular the RunDisney threads. Everyone is so helpful and calm and realistic about registration. I especially want to thank @DopeyBadger for his work compiling the historic sellout data, and for his helpful posts about registration. One princess group on Facebook has people saying it's going to sell out in two minutes and just really making people, especially the first time participants, panic about today. And if people are panicked when it comes time to register, they are going to make mistakes and make registration more difficult.

Now, let's get out there and snag those races!

Happy to help. I just aim to make us the most informed runDisney group using as much real data and tips as I can find that would be useful. I wish everyone the best of luck. We've all got this!

Remember everyone:

-One Browser = one chance (multiple tabs doesn't help, but incognito does). So have multiple browsers ready to go. Each browser is a lottery ticket to getting through the queue. Open some of them prior to 10am ET and some of them right after 10am ET.

-Go ahead and log in to your runDisney account now. You will likely have to enter your username and password once you get past the queue though. So make sure you know/have saved your username and password.

-EMAIL ADDRESS, NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and then GENDER (in that order) are the only questions you can not edit after the fact. Everything else can be edited after the confirmation of your purchase. With that being said, you CAN NOT skip any question. You must put an answer on every question. So just put whatever is the fastest choice, and then MOVE ON.

-If you do multiple people or multiple registrations for yourself, the process does not hold any registration you've filled out until payment. So if you do 2x 5ks and then fill out a HM all within the same transaction, you can finish the HM registration, go to pay for all three, and it will kick you back to the start because the 5ks have sold out. So you're not safe until you've finished paying.

One other thing, queue links are shareable. So if you finish your registration, and you have a queue that's ready to go you can share it here by copying the link. Just post it in this thread. As a sign to others that you've used their queue link, use an "angry" like.

I'm going to test out a theory that you can send queue links from your secondary devices to your main device without disrupting your main devices queues despite being within the same browser. Kind of like if someone send someone else a link, but I'm doing it to myself. The advantage of this is that I can queue up my phone or ipad, but send it to my laptop which is quicker for me to type into.

Best of luck today, everyone!

I have a bucket list trip to another destination planned at the same time as Princess, so won't be registering this year. Feels weird, but happy to stay out of your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!