Primevil whirl??

feenie

DIS Veteran
Is this more of a rollercoaster or a tilt-a-whirl??
I love to spin!!! But I don't love rollercoasters.
What do you think? Being a big chicken should I try it?:D

It is basically a modified wild mouse design rollercoaster. Like one of the small ones you'd see at a local amusement park.

It does have a lift hill, but no huge drops. You do go around some pretty shark corners and may even go down a small hill backwards, depending on the spin of the car.

It really is no big deal. You will most likely walk off giggling. :)

Ted

I was afraid to ride it as I don't do well on things that spin, but I love coasters. DH and I rode it and I loved it!

Each ride is different, too. Much of the spin factor depends on where you sit in the car and how many are in your party. I did this with a friend last November and when we sat next to each other we didn't spin as much as when we sat on either end of the car. HUGE difference!

You really don't get the impact of the drops (they're small anyway), but you definitely get the impact of the spin.

Holly and I rode it once with a friend. There were three adults in the car. We spun so much that on the second turn, the control booth stopped our car completely. It stopped spinning and stopped on the track. They released us after a second and we began to spin again, but not nearly as quickly. It was hilarious.

Ted

Originally posted by Ted and Holly
It is basically a modified wild mouse design rollercoaster. Like one of the small ones you'd see at a local amusement park.

It does have a lift hill, but no huge drops. You do go around some pretty shark corners and may even go down a small hill backwards, depending on the spin of the car.

It really is no big deal. You will most likely walk off giggling. :)

Ted

This ride makes me laugh too! I enjoy riding with someone who hasn't been on it before.
It's not a GREAT ride, there's just something funny about it. :p

It was a great ride, it's very simple but packs a great deal of entertainment. I wouldn't miss it.. its easy going and fun!

Primevil Whirl is a blast. My daughter and I laugh through the entire ride. There aren't big drops like in a regular roller coaster, but there is a lot of vigorous spinning.

One word of warning: the seat bar can get tight especially if there are different sized people in the car. ;) It may be my imagination, but even if you set the bar to accomodate everyone, it still gets tighter during the ride.

Anyway, it is so much fun it really is a don't miss kind of ride.

Hth.

I hate to be the downer here, but I was disappointed in it. I think I expected more of a thrill ride with the height restriction. Plus we had 3 adults & a preteen boy in our cart. No one was big by any means and yet I was compeltely squished in the corner and kept banging my leg against the side. It was quite painful.

I had a BLAST on this ride! It is so much fun. BUT... a humorous word of warning...

My 2nd grade niece wanted to go on the ride, so I climbed in with her on one side, and a kid about her size got in the other side. This left a difference of my roughly 200 pounds between the sides. MAN DID WE SPIN!!!!!!!!! So, if you like to spin, I suggest that you have the kids get in one side and the adults in the other side.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter