Priceline question

cbar

Earning My Ears
Heard about the Priceline 4 star hotels and wanted to try them. Could someone please explain the best way to bid so that I can get the dates I wanted. I have seen some suggesting good research. what does that mean? I am new to priceline and am confused. Also do you only get one bid??
Help anyone.

I host a message board to discuss Priceline bidding and frequently comment on Priceline here on the Budget Board. Please review the Hotel FAQ category on my board at http://pub4.ezboard.com/bpricelineandexpediabidding as well as the Orlando category so you'll see which hotels have been coming up. If you would like bidding assistance, please just start a new post on the Orlando category, providing the rate information requested for your exact dates as requested in the Hotel FAQ, the maximum you are willing to bid, and whether you have an Amex card so we'll know if you qualify for the free bonus money offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest