Priceline Express Deals

Please reassure me :) When looking at Bonnet Creek and Picking 'Airport Shuttle' ONLY Disney properties should show, correct?
So... 2-16/22 2 Adults 1 Child in Bonnet Creek the Hot Rate 3.5 @ $142 would be Coronado, correct? We are currently at POP and the pool will be closed now during our stay...

Please reassure me :) When looking at Bonnet Creek and Picking 'Airport Shuttle' ONLY Disney properties should show, correct?
So... 2-16/22 2 Adults 1 Child in Bonnet Creek the Hot Rate 3.5 @ $142 would be Coronado, correct? We are currently at POP and the pool will be closed now during our stay...

Yes that it Coronado springs, on Hotwire at least. If you book for 2 adults it is $119 a night (on Mobile it will be a little cheaper) and you should be able to call the Disney Wholesale # and add the child free of charge. Hotwire automatically prices 2 adults and 1 child as 3 adults for some reason. A good way of distinguishing between Caribbean Beach and Coronado is if it has a Fitness Center, it is Coronado.

So, a huge concern i have right now with this... may be a hotwire glitch? When I click the hotel, under choosing the room, is the mini map. It has all the POIs, it states the hotel is in Champions Gate - West of Disney, when at the top it explicitly states 3.5 star Resort in WDW. Sorry for the question/concern alot of money to pay to hope it is right...

Edit - I redid the search, with 2 people and it now shows Bonnet Creek in the mini map under room selection. I think I will pull trigger later tonight.

Disney has no issue when we call to add the child? Just want to be prepared for this call :)

Probably a Hotwire glitch, looks normal to me. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like for me.

Edit- If you look through this thread you will find that people generally do well with the Wholesale number. You might have to go back a few pages. Make sure to use a Promo Code, the best I was able to find was 8 percent off earlier in this thread, 8OFF4RMN

Last edited:
Why does the Hotwire app want to lie to me like this? 😭😭 With the resort fee, I know this isn’t Pop Century, but I’d kill for that to be an actual rate for Pop.

Why does the Hotwire app want to lie to me like this? 😭😭 With the resort fee, I know this isn’t Pop Century, but I’d kill for that to be an actual rate for Pop.

View attachment 552403
Right and in March..
When I booked mine over the weekend it said the last person got quality inn and suites most likely what that is., my DH said I am not staying there, then I showed him bed selection with a murphy bed and he felt better. Lol

Last edited:

So, a huge concern i have right now with this... may be a hotwire glitch? When I click the hotel, under choosing the room, is the mini map. It has all the POIs, it states the hotel is in Champions Gate - West of Disney, when at the top it explicitly states 3.5 star Resort in WDW. Sorry for the question/concern alot of money to pay to hope it is right...

Edit - I redid the search, with 2 people and it now shows Bonnet Creek in the mini map under room selection. I think I will pull trigger later tonight.

Disney has no issue when we call to add the child? Just want to be prepared for this call :)
I just booked Coronado for 2/15-2/20 on hotwire. I used the app and the promo code HWAPP10 and got 10% off (you can get this is it is your first time booking through the app). I did it as 2 adults only and had no problem calling Disney Wholesale the next morning and adding our three children to the room. Make sure you choose the 2 Queen beds option. This was my first time doing this and I was super nervous about the hotwire part and about calling Disney afterwards but everything worked perfectly. I had some real challenges with the coupon code in the hotwire app and messaged with their support which was no help whatsoever. I found what finally worked was doing it on my husband's phone which is an android instead of my iphone and even then I just had to keep trying until it finally went through and gave me the 10 percent off.

View attachment 552403
They've started listing the Quality Inn Kissimmee in Bonnet Creek results when previosly it was in Disney Maingate West. But, good news is the resort fee and being a 4.0-guest rating makes it easy to spot vs a Disney resort.

I'd book a room for each family member. One close to the bus stop / main building. One close to the feature pool. And one with a view of the lake / close to walkway to AoA!

I hope they decide to offer those rates at the Coronado in March. Currently going through Hotwire saves us $17 over booking directly through Disney with their current room discount. Not much of a savings!

I hope they decide to offer those rates at the Coronado in March. Currently going through Hotwire saves us $17 over booking directly through Disney with their current room discount. Not much of a savings!
I only got that good of a deal using the Hot Rate category where you don't know for sure what the hotel is until after you book it.

Yeah, I briefly saw a hot rate Pop for one of my potential set of dates in March for a whopping 11% off a standard room, which would still cost almost the same as a discounted direct-through-Disney preferred room

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help me book a Disney hotel, a little background, I'm a single mom with 6 kids, (4 mine, 2 foster) traveling to do Disney 2/19-2/26. I'd love to stay on property for as cheap as I possibly can and have recently discovered that it is possible with Hotwire or Priceline. Can someone help me with what to look for? I really don't care which resort, as long as it's cheap and on Disney property. Thanks!

The Delta hotel priced at $53/night for me 4* LBV area for the first weekend of March. BUT $15 parking fee. No shuttle service due to Covid. Would have been a good deal but not with renting a car AND paying for parking. I'll wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!