Priceline Express Deals

So I just noticed on the HW app, they have added a feature to about 75% of the hotrates, which shows a new black icon, that is the exact location of your hotel/booking. Simply zoom in and the icon will end up on the exact location. I would recommend using this in conjuction with the "draw" tool to isolate if the icon is near a cluster.

I'm assuming HW added this new function to try to stimulate their bookings in these times.

551542551543 551544551546

Attachments

• 1611274084229.png
    1611274084229.png
    189.3 KB · Views: 6
For my birthday today we decided to go to disney for the weekend... yeah!!!
Yesterday when I looked on hotwire I found pop for under 100. This morning when I need it it's gone:(
Has anyone had better luck later in the day?
I only need the night of 1/23.

So I am looking to do a solo weekend in Disney and don't want to break the bank for it. I was looking at Hotwire and in their express deals (I have the filter of airport shuttle and bonnet creek as location) I found a 3.5 star hotel 1,001-1,500 4.3/5 review. It has the options of 2 queen beds (So not pop). Do you think this could be Coronado? The dates I am looking at are Feb 12-15. OHh, and the hotel is $129 a night down from $248.

So I am looking to do a solo weekend in Disney and don't want to break the bank for it. I was looking at Hotwire and in their express deals (I have the filter of airport shuttle and bonnet creek as location) I found a 3.5 star hotel 1,001-1,500 4.3/5 review. It has the options of 2 queen beds (So not pop). Do you think this could be Coronado? The dates I am looking at are Feb 12-15. OHh, and the hotel is $129 a night down from $248.
It's Coronado for sure

When you book a last minute hotwire deal can you buy magic bands for $5 at the desk?
This should follow the same rules as Disney last minute bookings. Free at front desk upon checkin.
I say this with much confidence. A reservation is a reservation. There is no disclaimer for HW deals. They may not have them ready at front desk, but I'm sure they will accommodate you.

This should follow the same rules as Disney last minute bookings. Free at front desk upon checkin.
I say this with much confidence. A reservation is a reservation. There is no disclaimer for HW deals. They may not have them ready at front desk, but I'm sure they will accommodate you.
Starting in Jan 2021 no free magic bands for any reservation. They can be purchased at a discount with a reservation but are no longer included as all of the things a magic band can do are now on the MDE app on the phone.

They said they did not have any for sale at check in, I had to pay 15 at the gift shop... the mde would not let me purchase any last minute :(

They said they did not have any for sale at check in, I had to pay 15 at the gift shop... the mde would not let me purchase any last minute :(
Here's a quote from the Disneyworld website:

"To order your MagicBands at pre-arrival prices, visit My MagicBands and Cards. Remember to place your order at least 11 days before your arrival if you would like your MagicBands shipped to your home and at least 6 days before your arrival to have them shipped to your Resort hotel."

It seems your problem was with the "last minute" nature of your trip, not with the fact you booked through a third party.

The quote comes from this webpage: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/my-disney-experience/bands-cards/

Thinking of extending trip a day. Does anyone see anything for 1/26-1/27? Three adults.

How do I find a good hotwire promo code? Best I have found is 6% off. There is a 10% off for first time booking in their app but it keeps timing out and customer service was no help.

How do I find a good hotwire promo code? Best I have found is 6% off. There is a 10% off for first time booking in their app but it keeps timing out and customer service was no help.
I am also having trouble with the 10% off code.
8OFF4RMN works for 8% off

PLE coupon SKISALE10 - minimum 3 night stay, no maximum discount

This is kind of funny if you think about it. I'm not aware of any ski resorts in Orlando. Once, I used a VEGAS10 coupon for a disney trip.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter