Priceline Express Deals

We’ve been thinking about going this upcoming weekend for a little over a week or so... I found Swan (Pretty certain) on Priceline for $106 and had a 20% coupon to use. I didn’t book since flight prices went up... now they are low again and it’s gone! Haha of course I should have booked! Ugh! Lol

I'm almost sure this is Pop Century but am wondering if anyone else thinks so too? I already booked through Disney but I can cancel and rebook this to save over $200.

I'm almost sure this is Pop Century but am wondering if anyone else thinks so too? I already booked through Disney but I can cancel and rebook this to save over $200.

View attachment 516987View attachment 516988
I believe it is as well! I think AoA is still closed (the other 4.3 resort). Try pulling up your dates within the HW app. From the app it should (as of recently) list 2 reviews you can read portions of, one mentioning updated rooms with Murphy beds. This is what leads me to believe its Pop. ☺

Great tip, thank you!
I believe it is as well! I think AoA is still closed (the other 4.3 resort). Try pulling up your dates within the HW app. From the app it should (as of recently) list 2 reviews you can read portions of, one mentioning updated rooms with Murphy beds. This is what leads me to believe its Pop. ☺

I saw that at first too but it went through when I switched from Safari to Chrome.
Hmm, think you got lucky and snuck it through somehow - I usually clear cookies regularly and try different browsers and none worked. Congrats! :)

Are you easily able to add children to your reservation once you check in at the hotel? I was booking two rooms through hotwire and it copied the same room information for both rooms instead of adding two children to one of them. We were really hoping to use DME for the return trip to the airport. I already reached out to hotwire and they said I would have to cancel my current reservation and try and rebook, with no guarantee I'd get the same rate, so I would rather not risk it.

UPDATE: After speaking with one Disney wholesale agent who told me hotwire needed to make the request (and it could easily be done by email) and then one hotwire agent who after speaking with Disney guest services ( I was unable to get them to call wholesale directly) was told they were unable to make any additions, I spoke with another person at Disney wholesale who was able to add them for me 🙏

Last edited:
Are you easily able to add children to your reservation once you check in at the hotel? I was booking two rooms through hotwire and it copied the same room information for both rooms instead of adding two children to one of them. We were really hoping to use DME for the return trip to the airport. I already reached out to hotwire and they said I would have to cancel my current reservation and try and rebook, with no guarantee I'd get the same rate, so I would rather not risk it.
I believe you will need to contact Disney Wholesale to have children added. Disney Wholesale (407) 939-7671. At least this was the process when I added siblings to my resie last November. 🙂

This has been a big problem lately. Your best bet is to call Disney Wholesale, but many people have run into snags with Disney Wholesale telling them that it has to be done by PL/HW and vice versa. I would be prepared to call Disney back until you get someone to help you -- or it may happen the first time you call! Just be prepared for a runaround.

I'm currently trying to do this. I called Wholesale and he said he had to call the resort to get them added. I asked if they would show up on MDE and he said yes. They still haven't. When I asked about MDE, he said to call and tell them that there are 2 juniors and that they are used to that with Priceline. I'm not buying it . . . so I chatted with Priceline. They told me to contact the resort and gave me a phone number to call. I haven't done that yet. This is for an opaque booking so if I don't get anywhere with the number that Priceline gave me, I'm going to cancel.

Looking at 9/13 - 9/18 and ran across this 4 Star | 9+ | 60 Reviews in Bonnet Creek. Would this be Yacht Club? Currently have Yacht Club booked with an AP Discount, but this would shave some more money off.

I don’t know if I just got lucky or what but I was able to book YC on Priceline last week. The first few attempts showed as sold out after I chose it but it continued to show up on new searches. I tried several times using different search engines and it eventually went through on Chrome.

I don’t know if I just got lucky or what but I was able to book YC on Priceline last week. The first few attempts showed as sold out after I chose it but it continued to show up on new searches. I tried several times using different search engines and it eventually went through on Chrome.

Which room was available that you picked, Room With Water View?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter