Priceline Express Deals

I didn't, saw it had 60 reviews instead of 66 so was thrown off lol. Didn't want it to be Boulder Ridge by chance haha.
Almost certainly Yacht Club (would say it is 100% certain, but you know, 2020.)
BR Villas only has 8 reviews, which rounds down to zero reviews on hidden Express Deals.
These have all been showing for several weeks, but come up a sold out - except for jsmla above and someone else I heard from who got lucky and were able to book!

BTW, the only other 4* 9-rated resort in Bonnet Creek is Boardwalk, but that has 37 reviews (which rounds down to 30 on hidden deals.)

Any idea when I add a child (in addition to 2 adults) I don't get an Express Deals? They show up when I don't have the child on the reservation

Any idea when I add a child (in addition to 2 adults) I don't get an Express Deals? They show up when I don't have the child on the reservation

They are only for 2 adults I think.

But you can call after the fact to have children added.

We did this with a POFQ express deal previously so I know it works.

ETA: Calling Disney wholesale to add, not priceline.

So Disney wholesale is back to adding additional guests? I know they had stopped doing that this year, but hadn't heard they had reversed back to allowing it.

So Disney wholesale is back to adding additional guests? I know they had stopped doing that this year, but hadn't heard they had reversed back to allowing it.

I have not heard that tid bit. If the rooms accommodate up to 4 I'm not sure why they wouldn't add them.

If you read back this post to earlier in the year, you will see that the wholesale department quit adding additional guests to 3rd party reservations.

What does that ultimately mean? Does it really matter if 1 child shows up to stay in the resort with her parents but is not on the reservation?

If you read back this post to earlier in the year, you will see that the wholesale department quit adding additional guests to 3rd party reservations.
You are correct. Before the shutdown, several people had issues with getting Disney Wholesale to add guests. Unfortunately, there really haven't been many people reporting on it since because of the lack of booking deals, so at this point, I think it's a bit of an unknown as to whether you could easily add children before arrival or not.

Can you add them on the reservation in MDE or with the regular reservation line now?

What does that ultimately mean? Does it really matter if 1 child shows up to stay in the resort with her parents but is not on the reservation?

Im sure when you got there you could just tell the front desk that you need to add a child that you mistakenly didn’t add or something like that. Since there isn’t FP right now and they don’t charge extra for a child it shouldn’t matter. I wouldn’t stress it.

Im sure when you got there you could just tell the front desk that you need to add a child that you mistakenly didn’t add or something like that. Since there isn’t FP right now and they don’t charge extra for a child it shouldn’t matter. I wouldn’t stress it.
Yes, the guidance I got from Disney was to add them at checkin. You lose resort fast pass but still get ticket fastpass

Yesterday I got the Pop blind deal thru hotwire for $74 a night for 3 nights. I called Disney wholesale number and added my kids no problem. The whole process only took 5 minutes. Then I linked the reservation to my account.

Glad to hear this.

It might be one of those things where if they say no, you hang up and get someone else.

You know, regular Disney call center procedure :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter