Priceline Express Deals

Has anyone seen any Disney hotels pop up yet? I'm only good at Hotwire, not Priceline, and I haven't seen anything there. :/
Disney resorts have continued to show up in search results for weeks now, but when you try to book them you get a "Sorry! deal is gone!" Until last week you could get as far as the booking page before they handed you the error.

Useful to know: whether this continues when they release actual bookable deals is anyone's guess, but looks like they've added Airport Shuttle to most , if not all of the Disney resorts' amenities on Priceline Express. Some other changes as well, like changing "Free Internet" to "Free Internet in Public Areas" ("Free Internet Access" has been another separate amenity on some resorts.)

As usual, hard to tell just what Priceline is doing - doesn't help when resort opening dates have been a moving target!

Disney resorts have continued to show up in search results for weeks now, but when you try to book them you get a "Sorry! deal is gone!" Until last week you could get as far as the booking page before they handed you the error.

Useful to know: whether this continues when they release actual bookable deals is anyone's guess, but looks like they've added Airport Shuttle to most , if not all of the Disney resorts' amenities on Priceline Express. Some other changes as well, like changing "Free Internet" to "Free Internet in Public Areas" ("Free Internet Access" has been another separate amenity on some resorts.)

As usual, hard to tell just what Priceline is doing - doesn't help when resort opening dates have been a moving target!
I haven't seen any hotrate disney hotels, but I have seen the regular postings on there. Haven't tried to book yet. Priceline used to be so easy when they did the resort descriptions! The AP discount they're giving is nice, but before covid I got things like AOA for 4 nights for less than $400. I could really go for a deal like that!

@jsmla

Which details had you feeling confident you were about to get a genuine Disney resort?
I have a resort matcher tool that helps identify resorts from Priceline Express if you'd like to try it out.
Just enter the star and guest ratings, number of reviews on the hidden deal (if you can see them) and location and it should narrow down the possible resorts to a couple or even one.
https://jjt.page.link/PE_Simple_Finder

I have a resort matcher tool that helps identify resorts from Priceline Express if you'd like to try it out.
Just enter the star and guest ratings, number of reviews on the hidden deal (if you can see them) and location and it should narrow down the possible resorts to a couple or even one.
https://jjt.page.link/PE_Simple_Finder
Thanks......I have that bookmarked.

Can't wait until Disney (and the world) is more normal from a travel perspective.

It's so hard to wait for 30 days or less to see Disney hotels... I am a planner.
If I get a deal on a hotel can I cancel my hotel without losing tickets/ reservations?

It's so hard to wait for 30 days or less to see Disney hotels... I am a planner.
If I get a deal on a hotel can I cancel my hotel without losing tickets/ reservations?
I called Disney and asked. They said that as long as I had a resort reservation linked to MDE I wouldn’t lose any ADRs or park reservations. I called Priceline to get my WDW confirmation number and then added it to my MDE account. You need to wait two hours after purchase before you can get the WDW number from Priceline. As soon as I was able to see my new reservation On MDE I cancelled my original reservation. That was on Thursday and everything is still there in My Plans.

I called Disney and asked. They said that as long as I had a resort reservation linked to MDE I wouldn’t lose any ADRs or park reservations. I called Priceline to get my WDW confirmation number and then added it to my MDE account. You need to wait two hours after purchase before you can get the WDW number from Priceline. As soon as I was able to see my new reservation On MDE I cancelled my original reservation. That was on Thursday and everything is still there in My Plans.
That makes me feel better, I will try next month because our trip in in October. ( unless you think I can get it at the 60 day mark) I have a really good rate right now cause I have a 25% discount from my trip be cut short in March. But if I can cut it down even more then we can go to Studios as well.

That makes me feel better, I will try next month because our trip in in October. ( unless you think I can get it at the 60 day mark) I have a really good rate right now cause I have a 25% discount from my trip be cut short in March. But if I can cut it down even more then we can go to Studios as well.
I think I was 31 days out on my Priceline bid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!