Priceline Express Deals

By chance, has anyone been able to find express or hot rate deals for any Dis resorts for October or November yet? I know it's still a little early, but I'm ready to start narrowing down plans for a quick trip (and something to look forward to)! :earboy2:

I'm eager to book the currently unbookable express deal for Yacht Club in early October. Checking daily :)

I check daily as well, I'm thinking might be September. Also check hotwire.
Thanks everyone.. please keep us updated when October shows up.
If you do swagbucks you get 4% back on your priceline purchases. I dont do much on there now days but on just on the gift cards and priceline purchases I made for the trip I made $50 this month.

I'm eager to book the currently unbookable express deal for Yacht Club in early October. Checking daily :)

Last edited:

Double checking- Swan is the only 4.5 star hotel in Bonnet Creek on Priceline, correct?

Double checking- Swan is the only 4.5 star hotel in Bonnet Creek on Priceline, correct?
Historically that has been true, but remember the Cove is opening in March and JW Marriott just opened. I'm not sure what they are/will be rated as.

edit: see Tom's post about GF, although no one would be disappointed to get GF if they thought they were getting swan. :)

Last edited:
I believe the Grand Floridian is also 4.5 stars, but you're much more likely looking at the Swan if you're finding it available now.

P.S. I did a Priceline search for late in the year and saw the Grand Floridian listed as 4.5 stars. It's rated a 9 based on 76 reviews, while the Swan is rated a 8.5 based on 458 reviews. That should help you figure out which one you're being offered.

Last edited:
Also coming to post a coupon, it's a one-time use only for $25 off for PLE

3N35SH5VD5K

*Coupon valid for Express Deals® hotel purchases over $100, before taxes and fees. Coupon valid for one-time use only. Book by 8/23/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Priceline Express Deals® services are different from published price services. Exact hotel is shown only after booking. All Express Deals® sales final. Free Cancellation does not apply to Express Deals® reservations. It also may not apply to all international reservations.. See Full Terms and Conditions.​

Historically that has been true, but remember the Cove is opening in March and JW Marriott just opened. I'm not sure what they are/will be rated as.

edit: see Tom's post about GF, although no one would be disappointed to get GF if they thought they were getting swan. :)
I believe the Grand Floridian is also 4.5 stars, but you're much more likely looking at the Swan if you're finding it available now.

P.S. I did a Priceline search for late in the year and saw the Grand Floridian listed as 4.5 stars. It's rated a 9 based on 76 reviews, while the Swan is rated a 8.5 based on 458 reviews. That should help you figure out which one you're being offered.
Thank you! It is the Swan, but wouldn’t I love to be surprised to find out it was the Grand Floridian!
For anyone looking, I saw the Swan at $140-160/night (not including resort fees) a bunch of days in November. Not an amazing deal, but pretty good.

Holy cannoli, I was just shopping Priceline for kicks and giggles for late September. The Disney Springs hotels are like $55-65/night on a transparent non-refundable booking. The B Resort was $55 plus fees and taxes and the Wyndham was $67 plus fees and taxes. It might be cheaper to live there than my house right now with the cost of my air conditioning :rotfl:

I guess parking is free at home though...

Holy cannoli, I was just shopping Priceline for kicks and giggles for late September. The Disney Springs hotels are like $55-65/night on a transparent non-refundable booking. The B Resort was $55 plus fees and taxes and the Wyndham was $67 plus fees and taxes. It might be cheaper to live there than my house right now with the cost of my air conditioning :rotfl:

I guess parking is free at home though...

Last year we got Wyndham Garden LBV for like $49 per night, they can put some serious markdowns on their rooms! Also, if you register as a rewards member before your trip and make sure you let them know when you check in, they are supposed to knock $10 per night off your resort fee :)

Last year we got Wyndham Garden LBV for like $49 per night, they can put some serious markdowns on their rooms! Also, if you register as a rewards member before your trip and make sure you let them know when you check in, they are supposed to knock $10 per night off your resort fee :)
I have a car rental resv. And I get more money off.. the funny part is it was no money or CC needed. I wish I had known that

Just a reminder that Swan and Dolphin are offering a Disney Passholder discount. I'm not sure of the dates it's being offered but my Thanksgiving week trip is covered by it. Just enter the promo code "QWH" to see rates. For Thanksgiving week, it's giving a rate at the Swan of $159. Even with the resort fee, that's really good!

Thank you! It is the Swan, but wouldn’t I love to be surprised to find out it was the Grand Floridian!
For anyone looking, I saw the Swan at $140-160/night (not including resort fees) a bunch of days in November. Not an amazing deal, but pretty good.

Swan is the only 4.5* with an 8 guest rating in Bonnet Creek, AK Jambo and GF are both 4.5* 9-guest rated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter