Priceline Express Deals

The room will be booked for two people through Priceline - I'm unsure if Disney would let you call and add the kids. They won't charge for them, for sure. If you drive in, it won't be an issue, but if you take DME I can see it causing some problems.

Hotwire allows you to specify number of people; I'm unsure if onsite resorts will come up if you put in 2/2. I'll try to do some investigating this week (as well as updating the first post - I've been out of town ;))

I believe once you get your reservation number for Disney, you can call them and add the reservation to MDE. Once there, you can add the kids free of charge or call in and have cs do it for you.

We still need a room for Dec 7-10. Hotwire shows what's likely CBR for $157. Tempting.

Correction; after more investigating it looks like it has to be AoA. 3 star, 4.5/5 onTA. And the pre discount price is $342 which is the price of a family suite. I'm guessing you book this you'll get a Lil Mermaid room which is odd as Disney shows none of that room type available.

If it's the price of a family suite, it's probably a family suite.

Is it still showing for those dates and on Hotwire? I can look and give a guess.

I have a tutorial half finished - should get it edited into the first post tonight or (more likely) tomorrow!

Looking, this listing says "business center" so I'm thinking not AoA. It also says "smoke free rooms" which isn't typically associated with the Disney properties on PL... not sure about HW. I'm not sure what this would be, but I don't think I'd take a gamble on it just yet.

I'll take a peek when I get home tonight and see if I can come up with a better guess. I'm about to be late to work - lol!

Looking, this listing says "business center" so I'm thinking not AoA. It also says "smoke free rooms" which isn't typically associated with the Disney properties on PL... not sure about HW. I'm not sure what this would be, but I don't think I'd take a gamble on it just yet.

I'll take a peek when I get home tonight and see if I can come up with a better guess. I'm about to be late to work - lol!

It's definitely unusual. Has to be Disney because of the location and airport shuttle. Looking at the 3 star Disney's that are 4.5/5 on TA AoA seems the only option.

But I'm not likely to test it. Last night did some shuffling and managed to put together enough Starwood points so our first 3 nights will be at Swan.

Has Pop Century ever come up on Hotwire? I'm seeing 2 2.5 star Disney Bonnet Creek area with airport shuttle hotels. I'm guessing one is an all star, the second one says new to Hotwire?

They're all "new to Hotwire," really... Disney resorts didn't come up at all until about a month ago.

For anyone who might be traveling next week, there are three separate value resorts coming up for $55/piece for T & W nights. Also what I can only assume is AoA is also coming up, but it does say business center - so Yarbogash, you might have been right. (When I went from two adults to 4 adults, price increased $20 - so $10/person/night, same as the 2.5*s went up. The 4.5* (GF, I think) went up by about $50 so I'm assuming the extra person fees stay the same.)

ETA: I just found a blog post that mentions AoA has a small business center off of the lobby. How did I not know this? I've visited there a million times... heck, I've *stayed* there! Well, that's one mystery solved...

Last edited:
They're all "new to Hotwire," really... Disney resorts didn't come up at all until about a month ago.

For anyone who might be traveling next week, there are three separate value resorts coming up for $55/piece for T & W nights. Also what I can only assume is AoA is also coming up, but it does say business center - so Yarbogash, you might have been right. (When I went from two adults to 4 adults, price increased $20 - so $10/person/night, same as the 2.5*s went up. The 4.5* (GF, I think) went up by about $50 so I'm assuming the extra person fees stay the same.)

ETA: I just found a blog post that mentions AoA has a small business center off of the lobby. How did I not know this? I've visited there a million times... heck, I've *stayed* there! Well, that's one mystery solved...

Ah ok thanks. Does the price tend to come down then the closer your dates get? Not sure I'm brave enough to wait until the week before though!!

Are you still working on a FAQ for using PL and Hotwire for Disney Resorts?

Also, how far in advance did you see those rates on PL/hotwire?

Thanks so much for the info on this!

Are you still working on a FAQ for using PL and Hotwire for Disney Resorts?

Also, how far in advance did you see those rates on PL/hotwire?

Thanks so much for the info on this!

I'm also very intrigued by this. I am hoping to find a good deal for October but I'm not sure if I am too far out. I've tried looking in to it and almost did it on Friday but I just couldn't pull the trigger. LOL

I think Hotwire has POFQ for $100 for my long weekend in August. No resort fee, free parking, airport shuttle, etc but it does list a fitness center. It also says that the last person who booked got POFQ. Seems too easy....I'm not sure I'm brace enough to try.

I think Hotwire has POFQ for $100 for my long weekend in August. No resort fee, free parking, airport shuttle, etc but it does list a fitness center. It also says that the last person who booked got POFQ. Seems too easy....I'm not sure I'm brace enough to try.
If you book it, please post back and let us know. Good luck!

There is something availfor my dates but I don't know how to tell which one it is. Normal price $388, has the free shuttle and parking. Also says near golf. Price is $147. Says 3* and 4/5 on trip advisor. Any ideas?

I think I am seeing the same for my dates at the end of July...trying to figure out if I am going to give it a shot or not. We are already booked at Pop but would much rather stay at POFQ. Did you end up booking?

Where
Where do u see what the last person who booked it got?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter