Pre trip report 1

martinrmn

DIS Veteran
I am finally putting finger to keyboard to type out my pre trip report, my first. Characters are me Martin, 47, Donna much younger and our son John now 8. Although we have travelled to Florida 3 times before we still get a buzz from booking and planning. This year is no different. I booked Virgin using Tesco vouchers and saved over £1200. Donna has always wanted to stay at the Poly so as a treat we have booked 5 nights at the end of our break. We were lucky enough to stay at AK before and were impressed with Disney on site. This year we have also booked Disney dining. To be fair Virgin have always been good to us and we like their professionalism. We booked our tickets through Virgin as their prices were much cheaper. This included Universal and Disney 14 day ultimate passes. Once confirmed by letter I could relax and start planning. This site is perfect for that and I must say thanks to all those people on the site. One thing we are not sure about is Discovery Cove. What we have read sounds perfect but the price is putting us off. We will have to keep thinking about that and can always add on later.

Will write more as we get closer and decide what to do.:cool1::cool1::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter