Posts not appearing

I am trying to understand about the 10 posts? Do I need to keep track? Where could I find more informatio?

Ugh yes - seems to be a forum-specific issue again. Disneyland CA is fine for me, DCL is missing all those 8, 9, 0 posts in every thread. I was about to post a new thread in the DCL forum, but why bother if I'll miss 1/3 of the comments?

And, it's happening again. Post numbers ending with 8, 9, 0 are missing

at least on the cruiseline board ..

@WebmasterCorey
This same kind of weird stuff is happening on the Adventures by Disney Forum. Posts at the start of a new page aren't showing. And the formatting on the Forum is REALLY bad. It's hard to use on my computer, but completely unreadable on my phone. (Like all in one letter columns). I wonder if this is all related?

Sayhello

This same kind of weird stuff is happening on the Adventures by Disney Forum. Posts at the start of a new page aren't showing. And the formatting on the Forum is REALLY bad. It's hard to use on my computer, but completely unreadable on my phone. (Like all in one letter columns). I wonder if this is all related?

Sayhello
My guess, yes. This same thing happened a short while back, and it took about a week for someone with authority to get the message and fix it.

On the DCL board, I've noticed on the missing post #s 8, 9, 10, but next sequence (18, 19, 20, ) aren't missing on longer threads. In looking further, I find that sequences that are even numbered (20, 40, 60, etc) are missing the 8,9,0 sequence. But odd numbered ones (10, 30,50) are not missing.

Last edited:
Yep, missing posts again. I just posted a reply on the DCL board and it's not showing up. GRRRRR

It's weird, on the posts that don't go through, there's no reply box at the bottom of the thread. When I click reply on a particular person's post it will open a new window and I can reply there, but otherwise there's no reply box. And if I try to post on that new window, the post doesn't show up.

I think I'm just giving up on the DCL board until it's resolved. It's too hard to follow the conversation in a thread, plus too annoying to try to remember which ones to eventually go back to and read once this gets resolved. There is no point in posting if you know you won't see all the replies. I had held off on creating a CC account until now, but I guess I should just shift over there.

It's so weird, b/c aside from the DCL forum, Disneyland CA is absolutely fine, and the ABD landing page looks completely bonkers - no consistency in the issues, that's for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter