Posting pics after new upgrade and no longer able to select which page of a thread i want to see

tiggerdad

I don't always get distracted but whe...SQUIRREL!
Since upgrade unable to post pics. They upload just fine, but when done uploading it just shows the image file with a line through it where before you could select full size. Doesn't even show a pic.

Also, previously you could select which page of a thread you wanted to go to, now it has to go to first page, only after that loads can you scroll all way down and select the page. Before you just picked which page as you were looking at title.

Also, previously you could select which page of a thread you wanted to go to, now it has to go to first page, only after that loads can you scroll all way down and select the page. Before you just picked which page as you were looking at title.
I'm wondering if you might be looking at a thread that doesn't have more than one page? I was just looking at one that has 5 and I could go to page 5 right there from the title.

I also do not have the page numbers listed at the top of the thread. They are only listed at the bottom. I liked them on the top of the thread because sometimes I would select a page near the end and only read the more current posts. I have pics of what I’m seeing on a multi-page thread, but I can’t post them. I’m having the exact same issue as the OP. The image number is “crossed out” after I select it.

Cannot post images. I tried "Attach files" button - got a generic blank page option with image name with a line through it, but no way to actually put it in the post.

Tried the "insert image" icon in task bar. It uploaded, image grayed out in post, and had a "loading image" bar running for at least 30 seconds.

Tried just doing drag and drop, same result - image grayed out in post, and "loading image" with a running bar for over a minute now.

I'm wondering if you might be looking at a thread that doesn't have more than one page? I was just looking at one that has 5 and I could go to page 5 right there from the title.

Sorry, I made sure of that. Several threads on camping forum with multiple pages and no option from title to jump straight to certain page. You have to open the thread, then scroll way down to bottom to find option to open and then select page.

OK I’m finally able to upload pics! This is what I’m seeing with multi-page threads. The first picture is the top of page 1 of a thread. The second picture is the bottom of page 1 of the same thread. Notice the lack of page numbers at the top of the thread in the first picture. The page numbers are only at the bottom of page 1 as shown in the second picture. 36110075-9264-46F2-9034-71275A787AAB.pngABEA1D42-315A-43B1-A861-931CD0B3178E.png

Last edited:
One more thing...at the bottom of the page it gives you the ability to go to the next page or the last page. I can’t figure out how to jump to a page in the middle without going one page at a time.

One more thing...at the bottom of the page it gives you the ability to go to the next page or the last page. I can’t figure out how to jump to a page in the middle without going one page at a time.
Click the box that says "1 of 2" (or whatever the page # and total are) and the option pops up.

Note to admins - it would be helpful to add the page navigation back to the top of the lists and threads. Thanks!

How much storage space are we allotted in the "attach files" section? Why can't we just have links to 3rd party shared websites for our pictures any longer?

Why can't we just have links to 3rd party shared websites for our pictures any longer?

If you click the image attachment icon, there's a little link icon in the top left corner of the little window that pops up to toggle to that option.

If you click the image attachment icon, there's a little link icon in the top left corner of the little window that pops up to toggle to that option.

This is what I get when I try to post a picture.

I used to be able to write my trip reports and put the links to all my images right in the text of the TR. Then I would paste the update into the window and all my images would show up. This isn't working anymore.

OK, am now able to post image by using both "Attach files" button on lower left and drag & drop.

Although drag & drop posts the image a bit slower, it posts it directly to the posting window, while the attach files you have to select "thumbnail" or "full image" to put it in the posting window.

OK, am now able to post image by using both "Attach files" button on lower left and drag & drop.

Although drag & drop posts the image a bit slower, it posts it directly to the posting window, while the attach files you have to select "thumbnail" or "full image" to put it in the posting window.

I was able to do this as well, however to write a trip report in this manner is very slow and tedious. I used to prewrite the trip reports in word and paste the text into the post but I can't seem to do that now. It's very slow to do that because I have to paste a paragraph, upload a picture paste a paragraph, upload a picture, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter