Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

Quick recent feedback. Just got to Royal Pacific tonight. Tower 1 - 6th floor; I believe it is a water way view. Ill know in the morning. We are the very first to stay in a remodeled room. Bellman said it was the first time in one of the rooms too. Very nice. I post some pics tomorrow.

Quick recent feedback. Just got to Royal Pacific tonight. Tower 1 - 6th floor; I believe it is a water way view. Ill know in the morning. We are the very first to stay in a remodeled room. Bellman said it was the first time in one of the rooms too. Very nice. I post some pics tomorrow.

Yay! Really looking forward to seeing your photos!

Nice, post some photos.

Boy was my English terrible last night. I will blame it on two flights with kids after work yesterday! Well, here are some quick pics. Also, the hallways are plush; carpet wise. Extra padding and very soft.

IMG_2449_zps1f575dd4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_2451_zps6defa028.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_2454_zpsd264bb62.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Nice, it's going to grow on me though.

I like the shower now.

Now the big question, is there a mini fridge???

I also see plugs on the front of the night stand, thank you.

Last edited:

how exciting !
be sure to let us know how the room looks...

i just don't want to get the room that has the big pink flowers on the walls.

this is strange....
i posted this last night and it just showed up....
now that i see the pictures, i have a better idea of the renov now.
furniture looks very similar to what was in the rooms prior.

Oh my god I love it. And it screams polynesian to me with the flowers on the wall and the decorations. I think it's beautiful. I was hesitant but I think they did a great job!

looks like a college dorm room, Really does not match the theming of the hotel.
when i saw the pics this morning here, i sort of had the thought you did.

the lights between the beds through me off..........
maybe it will look different once i see it in person.

the pictures that were in the rooms before, set the theme of the hotel.

That's just a standard 2-queen room, right? If so, that bathroom is a major improvement - that shower looks MUCH better than the old tub/shower combo.

The colors look different to me as compared with the previous demo I saw- they look more "muted", which I think is good. I like it.

Last edited:
That's just a standard 2-queen room, right? If so, that bathroom is a major improvement - that shower looks MUCH better than the old tub/shower combo.

The colors look different to me as compared with the previous demo I saw- they look more "muted", which I think is good. I like it.

Yep, 2 queen waterview. I believe that's room 1730 something. The bathroom is a very major improvement if you like just showers like us. Everything else is the same as before in the room. Just a desk vs corner table instead.

The paint, colors, and flowers are just tweeted from model.

i just don't want to get the room that has the big pink flowers on the wall.

Lol......me neither.............but as you and I both love T3 you know they'll have the pink flowers :rolleyes1

I LOVE the purple :rainbow:

I like the rooms........very pretty...........the shower looks more like what the hospitality suite has.....looks lovely!

I have no perspective as to what to the hotel was like. Pink flower doesnt bother me and I am guy; perhaps to secure... lol. And I like orchids.

My photos are from room 1652. I booked as a standard 2 queen room.
Minifridge - yes
Bed - very very comfortable pillow top bed
Shower - reminds me of hotels in shanghai, seoul, hkk etc. And the shower pressure is awesome. Big downer is the water is very soft.
Kuerig and i believe it is comp'd for the coffee and tea
TV appears to be 42ish in size and nice
Wireless is average to below average but you can hook 4 devices per room
IMO, the hotel matches a theme of south pacific; albeit a bit cheesy way but I think that is the point. It is a theme park hotel and no maui or bora bora.
Check in - we came late. I called to let them know we would arrive late and they said they would have an expedite check in. Well that didnt happen. We waited about 10 minutes until anyone even came up to the check in desks; meanwhile we were aimlessly walking around wondering how to check in. And since this is loews and not universal, they didnt provide much info for the parks, ticketing etc. I was hoping we could get everything ready and basically just walk to the parks first thing. Instead we had to deal with less than impressive service in the morning as well.
Service - friendly staff and very attentive. But not very well trained. Many times we received different info from different staff members.

Overall, I would stay here again. And now that we know the lay of the land, it will be easier.

Great trip to Universal, off to Port Orleans Riverside first thing in the morning with Tony picking us up.

That room design is definitely not going to grow on me. I currently have PBH club and RPR club reserved and I can say that I am definitely staying at PBH.

That room design is definitely not going to grow on me. I currently have PBH club and RPR club reserved and I can say that I am definitely staying at PBH.

It looks better in person. Probably my fault on just taking quick photos. The rest of the walls are solid light color. I just tried to give people a glimpse of the room. I can see now that the pics make the room seem loud. It is much softer in appearance in person.

My wife and I and kids like it. Seemed kinda fun to us. Guess not so much for others.

It looks better in person. Probably my fault on just taking quick photos. The rest of the walls are solid light color. I just tried to give people a glimpse of the room. I can see now that the pics make the room seem loud. It is much softer in appearance in person.

My wife and I and kids like it. Seemed kinda fun to us. Guess not so much for others.

msukc, thanks again for sharing the room pictures with us, i really appreciate you doing that.

is the fridge located in the double door section under the tv?
is it the type you can regulate the temperature and does it have a small freezer compartment?

Yes. And u cannot regulate temp. That was first thing I looked at after loading a six pack into it. But to my surprised the beer became icy cold. No need to make it cooler, imho.

At the port Orleans riverside now. RPR much better so far. POR Room is nice but long walk from bus pick up. I think I was duped by the royal room "upgrade" overlooking the parking lot.

Thanks for posting your photos. I think we are going to request a refurbished room when we go in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter