Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

Our first stay at RPR is coming up this Satuday, the 18th. I've been reading over this mammoth thread looking for what we should request regarding room location. Just thought I'd bump up the thread since it's awesome! ;)

Really can't go wrong with any of the rooms there.

i always prefer Tower 1 or 3.

the rooms are the same at all 3 towers.
the type of room and view would be the difference.

I just got back for 2 night at PRH - I requested Tower 3 but asked for any upgrade and was given a suite in Tower 1. I must say for my first experience I was not impressed. U pay to park there is no wifi except in lobby and u do not get a mini fridge. U r only paying for the bed to get the fast pass! My room was $329 a night! I left there and drove to Disney All Star for $109 and was given all of the above. We love Disney and will not be returning to Universal but it is just your preference! Harry Potter was very cool but make sure u get there at the 630 early entry!! Holy Broomsticks!!!

Wait a minute. I thought the parks open at 9am. Early entry only gets you in at 8AM.

Why would anyone get there at 630? Darn please tell me the lines are not that bad.

Sorry first trip in 12 days and still getting game plan ironed out.

If u stay at the hotels on site u have early entry for Harry Potter and yes park opened at 630 for that!!!! Then we had breakfast at three broomsticks and some of the park opened after that

If u stay at the hotels on site u have early entry for Harry Potter and yes park opened at 630 for that!!!! Then we had breakfast at three broomsticks and some of the park opened after that

i returned from a darkside stay at rph day before yesterday.
when i was there, the parks opened at 8:00 for the early entry.

the parry hotter section was opened from 8-9 for the onsite guests.
only this section is opened during that time period.

at 9:00, park opened to all at IOA.
studios opened at 9:00 also.

i returned from a darkside stay at rph day before yesterday.
when i was there, the parks opened at 8:00 for the early entry.

the parry hotter section was opened from 8-9 for the onsite guests.
only this section is opened during that time period.

at 9:00, park opened to all at IOA.
studios opened at 9:00 also.

Thanks for posting. When I read that post above I thought I was missing out on hours in the park. Although getting a teenager up at 6am on vacation may not have been worth it. :rotfl2:

Thanks for posting. When I read that post above I thought I was missing out on hours in the park. Although getting a teenager up at 6am on vacation may not have been worth it. :rotfl2:

there are certain periods of the year when the parks officially open at 8:00 with early entry at 7:00 then.

some dates for spring break and christmas holiday period are the ones i have read about on the UO website.

I was there 12/28 and 12/29 and Harry Potter was open at 630! Swear - I have a pic of us there in dark waiting at gate! We were on ride by 645!! With a 13yo and 9 yo - I'd ask at front desk! But maybe for crowd control NYE week they might have did it earlier

Yes it was early entry 7am but unadvertised 630 so we left at 615 and walked over

Toony, i believe you.
didn't know your dates but now that you said you went during the high holiday period of christmas thru new year, i know.
without knowing the time period you went to the darkside, i would have answered differently.
i replied to the standard opening period.

they officially open at 7 for that time period but will let onsite in earlier if the hotels are full.

many times in busy periods the ee will be let in maybe 10-5 minutes in advance if the waiting lines outside the entrance is long.

you were a brave homie to go to the darkside during that busy period.

i started at the motherland january 3rd and crowds were still there in force.
it was still a zoo there at 1:00 am closing time at the MK.
never again........

the crowds at the darkside had subsided jan 8th when i switched over to their onsite hotels.

Just called the hotel asked for tower one, pool view, near the walkway, we were assigned room 1212. The lady I spoke with said this was a good room, close to pool and walkway. Does anyone know if this is true? Will post pics and info while there,

We were in room 1513 and loved it. View of front creek area was stunning and quiet. Not a far walk to elevator. Our first stay I walked into the resort and said WOW. When we left I was still saying WOW. We will be back!

Wait a minute. I thought the parks open at 9am. Early entry only gets you in at 8AM.

Why would anyone get there at 630? Darn please tell me the lines are not that bad.

Sorry first trip in 12 days and still getting game plan ironed out.

We got to the Harry Potter ride(sorry don't know the name of the ride since it's my least favorite ride of all time) at 1100 am on Sunday. We waited about 40 minutes to ride. It was the only time we waited more than 5 minutes to ride anything and this was during the Big Harry Potter weekend on Jan 24-26.

Stayed at RRP last weekend- booked a standard view and we were "upgraded" to a water view. We were in Tower 1, 7th floor - room 1706. Nice, high view of the pool and Cabana Bay. It was nice being high up, but the elevators to the top floor were a little bit slow, but not a big deal.

Room 3728

photo4.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

photo1-4.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo2-5.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo1-5.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-4.jpg

Missing master toilet room.

of course you missed the master toilet room, i was in it at that time....:laughing:

Bluer, i'm so glad you posted the pictures!
the room was fantastic!

of course you missed the master toilet room, i was in it at that time....:laughing: Bluer, i'm so glad you posted the pictures! the room was fantastic!
I have the photo of you on the bidet, lol. I have the photos on my Nikon, minus you. These are from the iPhone. Just having some spare time to post a wonderful room.

I miss breakfast in the room with you. Great time.

I have the photo of you on the bidet, lol. I have the photos on my Nikon, minus you. These are from the iPhone. Just having some spare time to post a wonderful room.

I miss breakfast in the room with you. Great time.

Is that a hospitality suite?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter