Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

Presidential Suite, it is huge.

Wow.......it is stunning!!

It really puts the hospitality suite in the shade.......and I thought it was gorgeous!!

Bet you didn't want to leave those rooms ::yes::

Wow.......it is stunning!!

It really puts the hospitality suite in the shade.......and I thought it was gorgeous!!

Bet you didn't want to leave those rooms ::yes::

Carol, that room was unbelievable. All the woodwork is like in the lobby, solid. As you know the regular rooms and king suites are nice but this took it to a whole new level.

That's why I told Mac she has to come up and see it, pictures don't do it justice. She ended up joining us for breakfast, nice and relaxing in your own privacy.

This is the suite Ellen Degeneres stays in when she films her shows there. :thumbsup2

The rack price is outrageous.:scared1:

Anyone stay more recently and have advice for a Standard King Room with Water View? Just booked for next June 2015.

Anyone stay more recently and have advice for a Standard King Room with Water View? Just booked for next June 2015.

your better water views will be in Tower 1 and Tower 3.
the water view can be the pools, or water canal at those towers.

if booking a standard room, it will be a hit or miss if you get water view.

the next price up at rph is the water view, you pay a bit extra for them.

but, if a water view is available when you check in and you booked standard room, you can be upgraded for free.

you can call and request that T1 or 3 be put on your reservation.

your better water views will be in Tower 1 and Tower 3.
the water view can be the pools, or water canal at those towers.

if booking a standard room, it will be a hit or miss if you get water view.

the next price up at rph is the water view, you pay a bit extra for them.

but, if a water view is available when you check in and you booked standard room, you can be upgraded for free.

you can call and request that T1 or 3 be put on your reservation.

it is free to sign up for Loews loyalty program.
YouFirst is the name of it.
after 2 stays, you are at the BLue level and get perks.
i would have to look at the site to see if the free upgrade is available at Blue level.
you can check that out at www.loewshotels.com

So I reserved a Jurassic Park kids suite....this was when it was going to be me, my husband, our son and son's friend. Well, my husband decided not to go now, so I am bringing a friend with me instead. It really is not a huge deal, but I wonder if I asked at check in if they could give us two connecting regular rooms instead... if they would do this. As of now, there are no regular rooms available on line. It would be nice not to share a king bed with my friend, but it is not that big of a deal, just would be nice.

You think there is a chance?

But a nice feature of the JP room is that there is no hallway access for late night wandering.

My friend and I travel a lot and often have to share a king. Lots of room, and we usually put an extra pillow between us to create a boundary during the night.:rotfl:

quick room question for everyone, please...... we are planning to stay at Royal Pacific and my husband wants to stay club level.

1. is club level worth it ?
2. can we request a water view ? are the views for club level good?

any advice is MOST appreciated!!! :worship:

quick room question for everyone, please...... we are planning to stay at Royal Pacific and my husband wants to stay club level. 1. is club level worth it ? 2. can we request a water view ? are the views for club level good? any advice is MOST appreciated!!! :worship:

If I had to pay for it, no.

There are water view rooms. If it's busy you can be put on other floors and still have club access.
Club is tower 3 7th floor.

quick room question for everyone, please...... we are planning to stay at Royal Pacific and my husband wants to stay club level. 1. is club level worth it ? 2. can we request a water view ? are the views for club level good? any advice is MOST appreciated!!! :worship:

1) We usually always stay in club level at RPR or PBH. However, we are unsure as to whether it will be with it on our next trip as we will be utilizing EE which will result in us not going for breakfast. Whether it is worth it is subjective and would vary from person to person.

2) You can request water view, but there are no guarantees. We were granted water view once and it was unavailable on another trip.

If I had to pay for it, no.

There are water view rooms. If it's busy you can be put on other floors and still have club access.
Club is tower 3 7th floor.

1) We usually always stay in club level at RPR or PBH. However, we are unsure as to whether it will be with it on our next trip as we will be utilizing EE which will result in us not going for breakfast. Whether it is worth it is subjective and would vary from person to person.

2) You can request water view, but there are no guarantees. We were granted water view once and it was unavailable on another trip.

thank you both!! good things to consider, for sure. :thumbsup2

HI, we are going in October and have never stayed at Universal. I have dog/cat allergies so I should request to be away from the pet area. We are also not pool people so no reason for pool/water view or access. Distance to parks is not an issue because we like to walk (usually stay at Swan and walk to Epcot and Studios, not take boats).

THoughts about requests I should make to be away from pets and pools? Might as well let people who like the water views have them!

Thanks!
M

HI, we are going in October and have never stayed at Universal. I have dog/cat allergies so I should request to be away from the pet area. We are also not pool people so no reason for pool/water view or access. Distance to parks is not an issue because we like to walk (usually stay at Swan and walk to Epcot and Studios, not take boats). THoughts about requests I should make to be away from pets and pools? Might as well let people who like the water views have them! Thanks! M

Just put a request about allergies. For water view they charge for so don't book that room view.

Staying at Royal Pacific in November for 5 nights. We got a deal with a waterview room. Last 3 times we were there, we just had standard room and they always placed us in tower 2. Seemed further from everything, but never had a bad view of the interstate as others have.

I don't need to request a specific room number, but would like a general 'area to request.' We would love a great view of the pool!!! Is there a "water view room" with a view of the pool AND a small view of some parts of the park? Or is it either or???

Are there rooms in tower three that are in the water view category (with 2 queens), or is that tower just for the suites?

If you want pool and park the best is tower 3. You can get pool and a little park from some rooms in tower 1.

Water view does not guarantee a pool view. Water view can be tower 1 overlooking the water taxi water way and park.

I have stayed here before and had a beautiful park view room but I completely forget which tower. We had a standard 2 queen room on a high floor. Any help would be appreciated to guide me in my requests before I make a reservation. Thanks.

Tower 2, floor 7, Rooms 2748 & 2750 - 2 queens, connecting rooms. The rooms are toward the end of the hall with gorgeous views. Looks out over the front entrance water and landscaping with IOA in the background. Hulk Coaster, Fearfall, and Hogwarts Castle. We booked a standard view but the water out front and the theme park were very visible, not sure if it was an upgrade in view or not.

10690073_10152554256322335_6775434500682200460_n.jpg

10310597_10152554256342335_807944808021791730_n.jpg

Tower 2 room 2701 King Suite.

Living room view.

4427596C-79A8-4A0F-ABA7-32C982F6B2FF.jpg

Bedroom view trees are higher.

39AB55C5-463E-401C-9A5A-C6C629BBEC1C.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter