Post room assignments for HRH

Just got back from 5 night stay in room 3148, which is pool view on same floor as lobby. Was a little uncertain at first because it was almost all the way at the end of the building, fair distance from lobby. But we just had to go a couple doors down, out the emergency door at the end of the hall and down the stairs. walk outside and the pool entrance was to the right, pathway to the parks to the left. From our room to the Studios entrance was a five-minute walk! Was quicker than taking the boat. It was very quiet, and didn't hear much other than occasional voices in the hall. You can hear the beat of the music from the pool area, but the live (louder) stuff is over by 10 so it really doesn't interfere with sleeping. By the way, it looked like most of the pool views are at least partially obstructed, but at least they're obstructed by palm trees! It's a fun hotel, and our daughters (9,11) had a blast.

We just got back from our vacation after a 2 night stay at HRH & an 11 night stay at CSR. I have an All-Access Card and requested an upgrade, the desk clerk told me he could upgrade me to a Pool View for free....but then I asked about the cost to upgrade to Club Level. He said it would cost $50 per night so I immediately agreed. I came prepared with the Deluxe room numbers & requested Room 7099.....no luck, Room 7101...nope, then Room 7019..."yes, that's available & how did you know about the rooms to request? " The disboards, thanks to macraven for posting those room #s. Our room was straight down the hall to the Club Lounge,close to the elevators & well worth the extra $, the view was not much to write home about, but we didn't look out the window much anyway. The couch was very nice to have & located right next to the TV, I admit to falling asleep there on one night.

Just returned from 5 nights at Hard Rock and eventually ended up in room 7116 Club Level - room overlooked pool and theme park so great views. Close to elevators and Club Lounge - only down one corridor. Not sure that Club Level is worth the extra money - breakfast ok - but lounge got very busy - afternoon snacks just cereal bars and crisps and the evening event got soooo busy - a bun fight basically. Had problems with room account also - kept charging me for the room which had already been paid. They seem to be having problems with computerised accounting. Hopefully they have now sorted this.

Stayed 7 nights at the HRH room 7134...room was all the way to the end of the hall (to the right as viewed from the rear). Very quiet a bit of a walk to the lounge and elevator but was OK.:)

We stayed in the center of the building two years ago and the far left side last year. This years room had the best view you could see both parks and the fireworks on the nights we did not stay at the park.:thumbsup2

Ok... all of these posts are about suites, deluxe etc...

what room number should i request for a standard, near an elevator, maybe a pool view?

We have a deluxe 2 queen room booked for February, 2011. Can anyone tell me what room #s or area to request to have a theme park view??

Thanks!

are you asking for the club level for the 2 Q deluxe?

I would like to know also. We have a 2Q deluxe booked. I requested upper floor and pool view, but really want to know which rooms are the 2q deluxe (not on club level), and if any of the ones I requested will be 1. sort of near elevator &/or 2. not too noisy. Also, are the pets on the 1st floor? I do not want a room that has been used by or is too close to those being used by pets due to allergies.

Just over 2 weeks to go. Can't wait. 1st time. :banana:
Thanks so much!

Just called HRH to tell them our scheduled flight for tomorrow was cancelled due to a snowstorm :mad:, the next day was totally booked & we would hopefully get out on Tuesday. They said we were assigned adjoining rooms 4130 & 4132. However, they didn't know how long they could keep those rooms for us. Can anyone tell me about the location? What they are close to , far from, views, etc. Thanks.

I know you can't reserve a Deluxe on Club but can only request...however we are already booked a Deluxe and am wondering if it's possible to upgrade from that and be guaranteed a deluxe??? or just receive a key for club access but be on a separate floor???

I know you can't reserve a Deluxe on Club but can only request...however we are already booked a Deluxe and am wondering if it's possible to upgrade from that and be guaranteed a deluxe??? or just receive a key for club access but be on a separate floor???

it is possible that you can keep your booked deluxe room and then pay for the club per night.
separate floor than club 7th floor.
you would recieve a key for that.

could be up to $100 per night to do that upgrade.
depends on the rate when you are there.

you can contact the hotel now to keep your deluxe room but add on club priviledges.

or you can do it when you check in.

it is possible that you can keep your booked deluxe room and then pay for the club per night.
separate floor than club 7th floor.
you would recieve a key for that.

could be up to $100 per night to do that upgrade.
depends on the rate when you are there.

you can contact the hotel now to keep your deluxe room but add on club priviledges.

or you can do it when you check in.
Yikes! Not worth it for that price! I'll be sure and ask though just in case someone at the hotel feels like being considerably generous near the end of August and offers me a fantastic rate :rotfl:thanks mac!

if i read your trip siggie correctly, you'll be at the darkside in mid august?

crowds drop quickly more towards after that time period.
rates for hotels will be done then also.

i have stayed at hrh many many times.
i have seen signs on the check in counter, "ask us about an upgrade" type of thing.

the lowest i have ever seen club upgrade going for has been $50, but that was 4 years back. usually, it is about $100 a night for the upgrade.

i do know peeps that have upgraded for priviledges only.
meaning, they had their room on another floor but had a key for the 7th floor to use the club lounge.

i think it all depends on hotel occupancy level at the time.
if a person gets the total club upgrade, that frees up a standard room that can be booked by another person....
everyone wins in that situation.

the hotel moves a family to club for an additional fee and also is able to book a standard room that would have gone empty for the night.

all you can do is inquire about an upgrade for club privileges when you check in.

it doesn't hurt to ask.

all they can say is no.

Hi all,
I'm travelling from Germany and will stay from 10/28 Till 11/01 at Club Level. I will book with an German Travel Agency and wonder now if they can let the hotel know my room Wisches?
Or does it make sence to email the Hotel my whishes some Time in advance (2 weeks)

Greets from Germany

Hi all,
I'm travelling from Germany and will stay from 10/28 Till 11/01 at Club Level. I will book with an German Travel Agency and wonder now if they can let the hotel know my room Wisches?
Or does it make sence to email the Hotel my whishes some Time in advance (2 weeks)

Greets from Germany

You can have your travel agent convey your requests but sending an email a week or so before you go is also a great idea.

We always stay at RPR, but this trip HRH is going to be a better deal. Which area of the hotel should I ask for if I want to have the shortest walk to the parks? Do they have towers there like RPR? Thanks!:goodvibes

We always stay at RPR, but this trip HRH is going to be a better deal. Which area of the hotel should I ask for if I want to have the shortest walk to the parks? Do they have towers there like RPR? Thanks!:goodvibes

hrh has the least amount of rooms of the 3 hotels.

no towers at hrh.

they do have long corridors that break off into another corridor.

if you want a shorter walk inside the hotel, request a room near the elevators.
exit the elevator on 1st floor and walk outside to the pool area to hit the walking path to the parks.

or you can request a room that has the outside exit by the pool gate.
do ask to have your floor level on that exit.

Which email address can I send my room request to? When I booked my HrH room 6 mths ago, there did not seem to be a place for comments ( or I could have missed it) I've booked a deluxe room and want to confirm that there is a sofa bed. Do they provide bed rails for the sofa bed like Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter