Post a Picture of Your Camping Setup at Other Campgrounds!!

Despite trials and tribulations, this was a really nice campground:

The site:
northlandingbeach003.jpg

northlandingbeach032.jpg

Fishing was good

first flopping fish

northlandingbeach005.jpg

northlandingbeach026.jpg

Other fun

northlandingbeach015.jpg

northlandingbeach057.jpg

northlandingbeach042.jpg

Tow Mater came to get our truck

northlandingbeach046.jpg

Last but not least....

The rubber sock!

northlandingbeach014.jpg

gravel011.jpg

gravel018.jpg

gravel013.jpg

Our site in Alpine Lake RV Park...near Saratoga Springs NY.
Taken a couple of years ago.

l_2732488249d1589fb16cf653b3eb250e.jpg

ON THE ROAD AGAIN
l_f824689964e0776c1a4c60b066f69b49.jpg

To the Colorado desert.
l_2318190826e860a3b646c8a79557310f.jpg

To see the Sand Dunes National Park.

thanks hun!

I've always threatened my wife that eventually I would be the crazy guy driving a VW bus to nowhereland.. When cleaning the basement she would say, "oh, we should throw out all these rusty forks",
"NO, WE'RE KEEPING THEM FOR THE VWVAN!!"

Either she got tired of the nonsense, or wanted me to eat crow -she relented.. "ok, buy your van thing... when we get stuck, you're pushing."

I've had it for over a year now. it's rusty, it has umteen million miles on it, a stove, beer fridge, sink, sleeps 4 in 2 double beds, gets 24mpg on the highway and is the same size as a sedan. and it just keeps going and going and going...
Top it off that its actually FUN to drive and you people give you the wierdo look.. it's a 10!! :hippie:

I've had it for over a year now. it's rusty, it has umteen million miles on it

Yeah, me too. I've got a mini van with 154,000 miles on it and lousy paint that I use to go camping and Bills tailgate parties. As long as it keeps running, I'll keep it.

DSC00438.jpg

I really need some better camping pics...this is Fort Mountain in north GA. Late fall camping....ah, the crisp air was great!

campingatFireMountain.jpg

Found these pics of Beavers Bend SP in Oklahoma. Nicest SP in OK IMHO. Yes, those are mountains! ;)

This is our old travel trailer...and we could pull it with my 1/2 sub! This camping is along the river. Lots of deer. Mini train and horse back riding in the park also.

BeaversBend.jpg

I have no idea who is in the canoe...but this was a pic taken in the early morning...very peaceful!

BeaversBend5.jpg

Pics of the lake

BeaversBend3.jpg

BeaversBend4.jpg

Here's a shot I managed to get while we were at the beach over the 4th of July week. Site C6 at Salisbury Beach State Park, Salisbury, MA. Great location, but not much privacy between sites.

CampsiteC6.jpg

July 4th week at Cherrystone Campground on Virginia's Eastern Shore.

DW catching up on some reading at our site.
Site%204.JPG

DW & SIL thought it would be cute to "dress up" Mickey for the 4th.
Mickey%20Lamp.JPG

The fishing was pretty good, early on. This was one of the larger flounder I caught.
Flounder%202.JPG

Fortunately I didn't need a bigger boat.
06-26-07_1800.jpg

Sunset over the Chesapeake.
Sunset.JPG

Chris,
Looks like you had a nice campsite,,and next to the pool too! Can't beat that!
Gotta say, that is one beautiful flounder you have there ! :thumbsup2 I haven't caught a flounder in years, course, it's kinda hard to do in the middle of Tennessee.Reck'n we need to start camp'n the coast more.

This is not a campsite, per se, but this is us at the Auburn/Florida game two years ago dry camping in the field near the stadium in Auburn.

1000368au3.jpg

July 4th week at Cherrystone Campground on Virginia's Eastern Shore.

DW catching up on some reading at our site.
Site%204.JPG

DW & SIL thought it would be cute to "dress up" Mickey for the 4th.
Mickey%20Lamp.JPG

The fishing was pretty good, early on. This was one of the larger flounder I caught.
Flounder%202.JPG

Fortunately I didn't need a bigger boat.
06-26-07_1800.jpg

Sunset over the Chesapeake.
Sunset.JPG

you yell barracuda, and people say, huh? what? you yell shark, and we've got ourselves a panic on the 4th of July......

you yell barracuda, and people say, huh? what? you yell shark, and we've got ourselves a panic on the 4th of July......

They closed a couple of beaches up here on the vineyard yesterday and today because of a great white shark spotting. Can you say "Jaws"? :scared1: This thing was huge - I think they said about 20 feet long. Judging from the video footage, it looked at least that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter