Port Canaveral to WDW Questions.

Mikeb1892

Mouseketeer
On our Port Canaveral day, do buses run continuously throughout the day between WDW and the port? How often? Where do they drop off and pick up in WDW? Would we have time to see Star Wars fireworks at DHS and still make the last bus on time, and what time is the last bus?

So your cruise has a stop at Port Canaveral? If so, then you will get a schedule of bus times before you leave the ship. You will also sign up for a bus time of the park you want to start at when you do your online check in. I don't know if anyone can tell yet if you will be able to see the fireworks.

I know the last bus is pretty late but can't say for sure about fireworks. You will get a schedule that shows where and what time to meet buses. They do leave different times from different parks but IIRC there are a few different bus times throughout the day from each park.

MJ

On our Port Canaveral day, do buses run continuously throughout the day between WDW and the port? How often? Where do they drop off and pick up in WDW? Would we have time to see Star Wars fireworks at DHS and still make the last bus on time, and what time is the last bus?
I believe the last bus back to the ship is an hour after the latest park closing. But, from that park, whichever one it is.

Would think that buses run to/from each park until at least closing at each park.

Based on my research (I'm going on an NYC cruise too) buses run all day starting at 7:30am and all aboard time is either midnight or 1am.

Thanks for all the replys. If it's close then we won't chance the FW @ DHS as we've seen them before, but man were they awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter