Pop Warner

SharpMomOfTwo

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let everyone know - just heard from someone that goes to to pop warner champoinships every year that it will start on 12-8 this year. I'm NOT HAPPY about this because our vacation starts on 12-9 and we are staying at POFQ. I hope all will be ok, I don't want hour long bus lines and such!

We went during this time two years ago. In fact we stayed at the same resort (POFQ). We were never bothered by them. Actually, the only time we noticed them around was the night we went to DTD. They were on the boat with us to go over. They were giggly but were mannered. They were with adults. They also were everywhere in DTD that night. We never saw them in the parks. I have heard bad experiences but we did not have one.

The POP Warner crowds most likely will have an impact on your stay at the POFQ. Any large crowd will effect the food court and perhaps even the buses. If a team is going to the parks at the same time they will all be waiting for the buses, and the teams all seem to eat breakfast about the same so the food court will be busy.
The group does not have as much impact on the crowds in the parks because they disperse once they get there. They generally have one night reserved at MGM, in the past it was a Friday but this year I think it was actually a Wednesday, and that evening the park will be closed to other guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter