POP to Polynesian by bus; possible?

BrianTheMute

Earning My Ears
I am taking my girlfriend on her very first trip to Disney World this December. I have been there many times in my life, it's my favorite place ever, basically. So I want to share with her many of the experiences I remember having. One of them is waking up on the first morning and taking the monorail from the Polynesian to The Magic Kingdom. Unfortunately, we are staying at Pop Century, due to budget constraints. So, is there anyway I can get from POP to Polynesian without riding a monorail?

ride the bus to one of the parks then take the bus to that resort

I am taking my girlfriend on her very first trip to Disney World this December. I have been there many times in my life, it's my favorite place ever, basically. So I want to share with her many of the experiences I remember having. One of them is waking up on the first morning and taking the monorail from the Polynesian to The Magic Kingdom. Unfortunately, we are staying at Pop Century, due to budget constraints. So, is there anyway I can get from POP to Polynesian without riding a monorail?

Take the bus from the Pop to MK then walk over from the TTC to the Poly.

Best way to get from POP to the Poly is bus to MK, then boat or monorail to the Poly. However, that seems to defeat your basic goal. You can try to take a bus to DHS or AK (whichever bus comes to POP first as long as both are open), then get a bus to the Poly but there aren't generally buses going from the parks to the resorts first thing in the morning. The best way to do it probably would be a cab, which would run around $25, plus or minus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter