Pop question

Vandercapellen

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what kind of shower sundries the provide you daily at the pop. ie shampoo conditioner, body wash, baby wash. I don't want to risk it exploding on my checked luggage, and the 3-1-1 rule won't be enough for a week.

Thanks

They have shampoo (which is supposed to be shampoo and conditioner in one) and bars of soap. And there is a hair dryer and iron/ironing board in the room.

What the PP said.

I have never had anything "explode" in my checked luggage. But if you are concerned, put things into zipper bags. If they do "explode" (dangerous to use that term when talking about airplanes!), you won't have the mess on your clothes and you'll be able to salvage the liquid or gel as much as possible.

Personally, I take travel sizes of everything and put those in my checked luggage. I have a bag at home that I keep filled at all times and when I leave on a trip, I just grab that and go. (I keep refilling the travel size bottles with my regular stuff at home).

I find Disney shampoo/conditioner combo and soap is never enough for me, for a week! I have extremely long hair and am constantly washing my hands. I agree with disnut8 about packing travel sizes into zippered food bags. It works wonders! I can always get a ton of travel sized items at my drugstore to last for my trip and beyond for quite cheap.

I always bring along my own shampoo and conditioner but we drive so I am able to do that. That being said, I like to keep the shampoo/conditioner and soap that Disney provides for when we go on camping trips. I pack away the daily supply in our toiletries bag and mousekeeping replinishes it daily.

You can always ask for extras of the soap and shampoo while you are there. I make it a point now to track down our Mousekeeper, ask for extra soaps and shampoos, and to tip her in person. :)

To add to what everyone else has stated, if you haven't already checked it out, see the Pop FAQ thread. It has a link to a picture of the items as well as answers to just about any question you can imagine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter