Pop or Movies

Still have to say Pop, how can a child not enjoy Balou, Playdoh, the Hippy dippy Pool, and Sprinkler pools?

Disney200700042.jpg

Disney200500028.jpg

Disney200700045.jpg

Disney200700046.jpg

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks again everyone. I definately won't do Sports unless that is a last option. I don't like sports so the theming would be a waste for us, but if it's the only option, I would do it.
All those telling me Pop, I know all the good reasons, (I was jsut there) but thanks anyways. I really want to hear more if you have been to both and the differences, I guess.
Does any one have a map of the all stars (movies or all) layout. Just so I can get an idea of how it is set up.

At busy times is there one bus per resort? I guess from being at pop our buses filled up REALLY fast and we usually had to wait for one or two buses in the bus line. S oI don't see how you could share if the bus is full at the first stop.:confused3

Mom2Evie, are the pictures of you DD with statue princesses at the All Star Movies, or somewhere in the parks? I don't remember ever seeing them before,so I assume it's from movies.

I am having a hard time finding movie pictures. Is there a picture only thread of it here yet. (like the pop one, which i started by the way. LOL!) ;) Does anyone have a picture of the baby pool?

Thanks again everyone. I definately won't do Sports unless that is a last option. I don't like sports so the theming would be a waste for us, but if it's the only option, I would do it.
All those telling me Pop, I know all the good reasons, (I was jsut there) but thanks anyways. I really want to hear more if you have been to both and the differences, I guess.
Does any one have a map of the all stars (movies or all) layout. Just so I can get an idea of how it is set up.

At busy times is there one bus per resort? I guess from being at pop our buses filled up REALLY fast and we usually had to wait for one or two buses in the bus line. S oI don't see how you could share if the bus is full at the first stop.:confused3

As far as the buses, Pop has about the same # of rooms as all 3 AS resorts together, give or take. Sometimes the AS share buses,sometimes they don't.

DH and I are having the same discussion about where to stay next year, and he is sure (and I agree) that the furthest section of ASMo (Love Bug) wasn't as far as our room in the back side of the 80's at Pop. I don't think the AS are as spread out.

I'm leaving towards ASMo, but I don't know for sure.

We've stayed at Pop and Dh says lets go back.........personally I'd like something with queen beds atleast, but its not in the budget this year due to other obligations. So trying to decide between these 2.............I like POP.......but like the OP I'd like to try something new too. Probably worriedmore about sharing busses than anything as this trip we have a little one to contend with and havent in the past.

Does anyone know the dates when the Pop warner kids will be at Disney in Dec?

We've stayed at both POP and ASMO. While I liked the outside theming of ASMO better, the rooms are really due for a refurb. That bluish dresser is weird, can't hold much, and is just plain ugly IMO.
POP is newer, and the rooms at Music just got redone this year so we chose POP & Music for our stays.

Except for the rooms the resorts are really similar. Same food at the FC except for a few desserts they only have at POP. We didn't have any issue with the buses at ASMO, but we were there in peak seasons and never shared with another All-Star. At POP we only used the bus once, coming from MK, and except for the fact that it's the furthest stop from the entrance it was fine.

Have a great trip :)

i thought I read back i nthe spring that the movies were going to get redone too ,but I can't remember when.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter