Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

retirement 10/6/2010 -10/20/2010 pop century with wife and grandchildren 49 days to go can't wait!! :)

we will be at POP sept 12th - 19th!!! we are celebrating my 30th bday!!! my uncles 41st bday!!! my parents 27th anniversary!!! and my DS2 first visit!!!! my DD5 has only been to MK so this is kinda a first for her too!!! and my DH and DS9 get to celebrate just because!!!

We debated on trying a different resort, but love Pop too much!
Our second stay at Pop will be April 15-23rd!:cool1:

34 more days and I got my ME tags tooo just waiting on the other schtuff! :)
Celebrating engagement, graduation and losing 100 lbs in 9 months on a strict diet ! :)

MomToAp1699: 10/30 to 11/8
Celebrating 10th anniversary

We changed our dates.. we are now arriving 10/28

2 week vacation begins Sat. 08/21 - 09/03! First stop is OK to visit dh's family and then on to Disney for 10 days - yippee!!

KIM

We arrive in 16 days! :cool1:

Just booked the trip this past Friday so hopefully those DME tags show up by the end of next week :wizard:

It's been a long, hard year and I'm glad we booked the bounce back last year with the free dining. The way this economy is going, I'm not sure we'll be able to next year. But we'll be there this year from 9/15-9/30. Let's also hope it's not too hot like last year when we went down in the same time frame!:surfweb:

Reading thru all the "going in days" threads!! I am excited for all of you. My trip seems so far away...it is in Jan/Feb and I can't wait. UGH, so living vicariously thru all of you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter