Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

Sept 16-26. at POP. DH and I celebrating our 36th wedding annivarsery. Yea. It will feel so great to be back "home".

Sylvia in MN

Hey guys i have 7-Day Magic Your Way Base Tickets, should i upgrade to park hopper tickets, it will just be me and my wife going 11/27-12/4?

I would definitely go for park hopper passes. It seems worth it to not be stuck at seeing one park per day. Sometimes we have Epcot planned for the day and fireworks over at the Magic Kingdom during the night. It makes everything easier!

woot woot!! less than a week to go!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

"Tippy-Tippy-La-La, Tra-La-La! :dance3: "

we will be at Pop Dec 2-11, 2010

Celebrating My parent's bdays and my husband's birthday and it's december so CHRISTMAS!! :santa:

Heading to Disney's Pop on starting October 25th and heading home on November 1st. Celebrating our children's first visit to Disney!!

We will be there May 2-9, 2011! This is our first trip, our anniversary and youngest dd's birthday! We have a lot to celebrate!

My 20 year old son and I will be at Pop September 19-24 celebrating my ??? birthday. leaving 17 year old daughter and husband home. Can't wait
:goodvibes

Heading to Disney's Pop on starting October 25th and heading home on November 1st. Celebrating our children's first visit to Disney!!

Hey we are booking POP for October 24-Oct 30! You doing a prefered room? So excited that my mother in law may come along with us (she has 2 days and counting to decide!) she hasn't been to Disney World since 1980. We are celebrating 2 birthdays...this is gonna be great :-)

Going october 7th! my sons first birthday and his first visit!!!..and for me celebrating i made it through my second semester in respiratory therapy school!!

YEA, going Jan 11th-17th!!! Myself, DH, DD (10) & DD (5) are driving from SC & meeting DH's parents & BIL & his family there, after they fly in from NY. Hoping for good deals & awesome weather!!

I have a question. My youngest really wants to celebrate her birthday at WDW. The way our dates work out, we will not be there on her ACTUAL birthday. Can she still get a birthday pin??

Thanks!
Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter