Poly Luau

Deah

Mouseketeer
Has anyone recently been to the Luau?? I have seen old menus of what they serve but can not decide which is the most current. Does anyone know what is included as far as drinks? I understand there is beer soda etc but do they still give you a tropical drink?? If so is it unlimited too?? Did you enjoy the show??? I have read many post that either hate it or love it. Hoping I will have a good time. We are going to be there for the later show on May 15. We called ahead in feb and got a table for 2 at the front. I understand the table for 2 seats are uncomfortable so we will be prepared for that. Anyway I would just like to hear about some experiences! Thanks bunches and bunches!!!! Deah:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We did the Luau April 5. We enjoyed the food and the show. Tropical drinks were extra. Salad, bread, pineapple. Chicken, veggies, rice. Volcano cake. All was yummy. All food was all-you-can-eat. Beer and soft drinks were included. We were at the 8:00, too many children who did not want to be there. They were falling asleep at the tables and wanted to leave, and many were cranky in line waiting for gates to open. Don't think I would take kids under about 10. Any questions? I have the menu at home.

Oh, oh..I made ps for me, dh, ds 8, ds 5, and dd 2. We are going to the 5:15 show. I hope they will enjoy it..do they do anything for the kids at all??

Thanks...

Lisa

Hi Lisa~

Yes they have a kids menu, I do not know if you need to call ahead of time or not. Also I think they take some of the kids up on the stage too! That would be fun!! I am not sure what else they do...Oh and they also paint the children a tatoo on if they would like. They would also get a lay. Ok.. Hope that helps some!!! Have Fun!! Deah

Hi Plutojudy,

Thank you for the info. The menu seems to have changed so many times and I was not sure what would be there!! Thanks!! Well Have a great day!! Deah

The menu has changed many times. The first time was great. Took our grandson when he was 6 and he was not impressed. Would not go on stage, and only enjoyed the fire dancer guys. He was also bored and didn't want to be there. I am surprised that the tropical drinks are no longer included in the price. This always made it worth while to us. Glad to know this ahead of time. There was NO child's menu when we took him 2 years ago, but they did bring out mac and cheese for him--so very expensive mac and cheese. I took my adult kids and they enjoyed themselves I think, or was it the all you can drink part that they liked the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter