Poly changing room

Nuclear Monkey

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is anywhere near pool to change into swim wear. We're arriving early first day and will want to swim while waiting for the room.

Just FYI, there are two sets of bathrooms at the Lava Pool. The ones under the slide the PP mentioned do have showers, but to be honest it’s a somewhat horrible, dark, damp place to change! The other bathroom is newer, clean, and bright - but doesn’t have showers so you’ll be changing in a stall. This is the one we use when we’ve needed to change in the past.

Same applies to the Oasis Pool - the bathroom there is newer and clean, but it’s just a bathroom as well.

Hope that helps!

Does anyone know if there is anywhere near pool to change into swim wear. We're arriving early first day and will want to swim while waiting for the room.

When I did this last year I had to get a separate key card to use for the pool gate, magic band would not work until it was used to enter the room.

Remember to pack swimsuits etc in carryons if you’re arriving by dme.

When I did this last year I had to get a separate key card to use for the pool gate, magic band would not work until it was used to enter the room.

Glitch. Shouldn’t work that way.

Is that for the pool only? I can use my MB to go to the parks and for dining before I get into my room. I thought they are activated on your arrival day....like 12:01am ! (Not sure the time, but mine have worked as early as 10am )

I found the bathroom at the quiet pool was awesome. Super clean and room to change. Not crowded here at all and they have wait staff taking orders for food and drinks. Try the lava smoothie! Just stop at check in to make sure your magic bands are all set before going to th e pool.

Is that for the pool only? I can use my MB to go to the parks and for dining before I get into my room. I thought they are activated on your arrival day....like 12:01am ! (Not sure the time, but mine have worked as early as 10am )

Yes, was the pool gate only.

Yes, was the pool gate only.
Same happened to us, couldn’t get in the DVC laundry room either. We wanted to swim and do laundry from the first half of our trip while waiting for our room. No magic bands would work. Went to the front desk and they gave me a key card to use.

Same happened to us, couldn’t get in the DVC laundry room either. We wanted to swim and do laundry from the first half of our trip while waiting for our room. No magic bands would work. Went to the front desk and they gave me a key card to use.

Yep, I had arrived at 8 AM. Made for a long morning...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter