Podcasts aren’t downloading...none of them

ekendall2

Mouseketeer
Hey guys. I went to listen to a new podcast today and none of them will download. None of the podcasts from any of the dis will download.

Any help?

Same here. Last weeks Dining Show and Best & Worst just showed up in my podcast app today but it fails when i try to download them.

I had trouble yesterday w/ the DVC show (using Overcast) but it finally downloaded. the regular show downloaded fine for me today.

They finally downloaded for me late last night. But not one of the DVC ones.

Says its restricted and I have to be approved. Wonder if those were meant Pantheon supporters?

None of our audio podcasts are restricted unless someone changed something without telling me. Please give me specific episodes and the way you are trying to listen to the episodes. As of this morning, I've checked the last released episode of every show in Apple Podcasts and they are all playing for me.

None of our audio podcasts are restricted unless someone changed something without telling me. Please give me specific episodes and the way you are trying to listen to the episodes. As of this morning, I've checked the last released episode of every show in Apple Podcasts and they are all playing for me.

No episodes were downloading on Tuesday, but that resolved by the end of the day. The only one that wasn't working was the DVC Show #007, but it's downloading fine now.

It was the April 1 Disney Vacation Club Show, The Mac a& Cheese Food Truck show on the DDS feed and Travel Q&A show on the DU Travel feed - for me it was on Overcast - resolved itself overnight

Tried again today and I still get an error when I try to download the April 1 Disney Vacation Club show. All other shows seem to be downloading correctly.

Tried again today and I still get an error when I try to download the April 1 Disney Vacation Club show. All other shows seem to be downloading correctly.
Can you be specific in where you're trying to download it? I just tried Podcasts on two different devices and both of them are working perfectly.

Can you be specific in where you're trying to download it? I just tried Podcasts on two different devices and both of them are working perfectly.

I'm using the Downcast iOS app. I just tried the Apple Podcasts app and it did download correctly. For what it's worth, Downcast is a little buggy but it's still my favorite podcast app.

Thanks for your help, Craig!

I had some issues last week downloading some of the older shows - mid 2017-ish. That seems to be resolved now - thanks Craig.

Craig....apparently my daughter logged on with her school computer....and thats why it was restricted!!DUH!! Can't believe The Dis was restricted!!!LOL

@Teleclashter Can’t download the Walt Disney World Discussion #1029 today, 4/10, using iOS Podcasts. I previously had problems with the episodes in the last couple of weeks too but was eventually able to download them. Thanks

@Teleclashter Can’t download the Walt Disney World Discussion #1029 today, 4/10, using iOS Podcasts. I previously had problems with the episodes in the last couple of weeks too but was eventually able to download them. Thanks
This same episode would not download for me on overcast. The indicator simply says "downloading" even after I have deleted the "download" and manually attempted to download it again. The 4/2 episode downloaded normally. Same for the DVC show #007.

This same episode would not download for me on overcast. The indicator simply says "downloading" even after I have deleted the "download" and manually attempted to download it again. The 4/2 episode downloaded normally. Same for the DVC show #007.

Exact same issue on Overcast this morning - I ended up listening to it on Spotify instead...
I have had the same issue in the recent past with Overcast.

Using iOS podcast app () and the latest episode wouldn’t play... then disappeared. Then noticed that it appeared as though I wasn’t even subscribed any longer. Did a search through the podcast app and got this and got “No results”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!