PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu means "The place whereTamatea, who travelled about the land, played the flute to his beloved." It's a hill in New Zealand, and also the town near the hill. It is also the longest town name in the world.

And Vigo is Viggo, but I missed a "g".
viggo_mortensen_15.jpg

So you want to go to New Zealand? That's cool.

Now who is Viggo?

Thank you sooooo much for the present Flurry! I love it!!!!! :thumbsup2

Hellooooooo, anneurism, don't make me think too hard :snooty:
Tig can you ask for an emergency review? :hug:

I do not understand what you all are talking about. Who is Vigo? Where are you going? Why is Tig dreaming about Kathryn? I am so completely lost.

Soooo sorry about that idiot insurance Tiggy. You sure have put up with enough headaches to last a lifetime. :hug:

Good morning Angel, I'm glad I am not the only one lost.

Jake and Kathryn traded pictures over Tig and my phones last night. Kathryn thinks Jake is cute! :love: When Tig was putting Jake to bed last night, Kathryn told him good night and to dream about her! :rolleyes: He said he hadn't had any dreams in the last 3 nights. When Tig went to bed, I told her to dream about Kathryn, since Jake probably wasn't going too.

anyone know where my camera is :confused3

in your camera bag?
Oh and BTW, until last night Kathryn for some reason thought you were a guy! :lmao: I have her all straight now on who is a guy aned who is a girl here! For a brief moment, Alana thought Merle was a guy too! :sad2:

I'm feeling better. Cough is more productive, sinuses are clearing up. Back to work tomorrow. :sad2:

I'm glad you're a little better Nutty Buddy.

Hi Pooh.

I used to think Angel was a guy too. I think the Chachi pic throws everyone off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter