PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spent the evening watching my Dh bowl with Roadie and her Dh while I had sex on the beach twice. This is the only crowd I know that will fiind that as funny as I do :lmao:

Is it really bad that I am :cool1: that she is gone now for the next few hours? I swear that child's head spinning and her mood swings would freak out Linda Blair.

And then I have my younger one that came in and reminded DH that his device that polishes his ammunition brass was still outside. It is a round machine that sort of looks like a giant plastic Jiffy Pop after it has popped and it has ground up corn cobs in it as the polishing material and it spins. She came in and said "Daddy, don't forget your Corn Roaster Thingy is still outside!" :lmao:

(note the use of "thingy" she is half mine!)
I'm warning you now. The mood swings don't stop. Alana at 13 is the queen!
Hey, thingy or anything with a "y" on the end of it is mine! Just ask Tig!

Hey...I"m not caught up so I have to read back...Caro's around here?
is that surprising that I'm here? Where should I be?

Hi Phors! :wave:

Caro, you do get around.........

Actually, Angel, I meant another thing entirely........

I got a package from Flurry and I love it!!!!!!!!!!:love:
I do! Though I did make one error! I was in VA, not PA with Tig!

We had two 16 year olds, an 11 year old, a 10 year old, an 8 year old, a 7 year old, two 6 year olds, three 5 year olds, a 4 year old, a 3 year old an 18 month old and a year old.

Thank god it didn't rain.
:scared1:

Hello friends!

Giggles the doll! I had one when I was little, but she had an accident and her head fell off. She could still giggle, though. :scared: My brother hated that doll... :rolleyes1
well, you know now that that was not at all what we were talking about! ;)

Just spent the evening watching my Dh bowl with Roadie and her Dh while I had sex on the beach twice. This is the only crowd I know that will fiind that as funny as I do :lmao:
WOW, quite the night!

The insurance company didn't approve the botox in the neck that the neuro wanted to do for my migraines. :sad2: Seems that it would be cheaper than all the drugs they currently pay for to treat the migraines. What are they waiting for--for me to totally lose it because of the pain? Today was so bad--ended up taking more maxalt and another vicodin during dinner the pain was so bad. It did finally get better, but I ended up taking a total of 2 Maxalt and 4 vicodin today. We can appeal the decision, but I don't know that it will change it. :sad1:

The insurance company didn't approve the botox in the neck that the neuro wanted to do for my migraines. We can appeal the decision, but I don't know that it will change it. :sad1:

Is it because it's an experimental procedure? Definitely appeal it, my mother had to appeal several times with her MS medicine because it wasn't FDA approved at the time. She won, and now she's getting the medicine that is finally helping her. It's worth fighting for.

Is it because it's an experimental procedure? Definitely appeal it, my mother had to appeal several times with her MS medicine because it wasn't FDA approved at the time. She won, and now she's getting the medicine that is finally helping her. It's worth fighting for.

Yep, it's not FDA approved for the migraines. Doesn't mean it won't work of course. I was supposed to go to the dr before WDW to get it done, but I bet we won't have it worked out before then. :sad2:

:lmao: Kathryn just made me some Walla Walla Wicka nuts with Supa Supa powder! Her imagination cracks me up!

Keep the faith and fight it, Tig. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Squeak squeak!

Time for me to go to bed, provided I can actually sleep tonight. I'll see you guys in the morning! :wave:

Keep the faith and fight it, Tig. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Squeak squeak!
I will keep squeaking, but in the mean time I'm going to have to deal with these headaches who knows how many extra weeks/months. Not that the botox was guaranteed to work, of course, but at least it was something. Hopefully the drs don't wonder why I'm suffering from depression. I think that most anyone that had these headaches so many times a week would be depressed, too.

:lmao: Kathryn just made me some Walla Walla Wicka nuts with Supa Supa powder! Her imagination cracks me up!
this was about 5 minutes before her latest episode, Tig. They are in bed and I'm downstairs in bed.

this was about 5 minutes before her latest episode, Tig. They are in bed and I'm downstairs in bed.

:hug: Are you off tomorrow?

I'm off to bed. Last night I went to sleep fine, but was unable to sleep for awhile about an hour after I went to bed. Strange. Hopefully I'll sleep solid tonight.

Nighty night.

:hug: Are you off tomorrow?

I'm off to bed. Last night I went to sleep fine, but was unable to sleep for awhile about an hour after I went to bed. Strange. Hopefully I'll sleep solid tonight.

Nighty night.
no, I'm working.
Hope you sleep well, maybe you'll dream of Kathryn if Jake doesn't!

Good morning!!

For some reason, I'm in the mood to go to Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu!

I do not understand what you all are talking about. Who is Vigo? Where are you going? Why is Tig dreaming about Kathryn? I am so completely lost.

Soooo sorry about that idiot insurance Tiggy. You sure have put up with enough headaches to last a lifetime. :hug:

Good morning Angel, I'm glad I am not the only one lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter