Pluto's "Dog Days of Summer" Exercise Challenge

Thanks @PollyannaMom for hosting an awesome August challenge!

Thanks @kathleen27 for hosting September! It's my travel month to WDW, so not a great time to host a challenge, but I will definitely jump on over to participate and hopefully be a host in a couple months!

Today I was only able to fit in 40 minutes walk back/forth to the library, so I'll end the month at 750/800. 93%

Congrats to everyone who worked towards their goal, reached their goal and even surpassed their goal! :yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
It was the Canby Dahlia Run (which runs through the Dahlia fields) so you get flowers at the finish line along with your medal.

I love flowers, and Dahlias are one of my favorites! This sounds really cool, but I'd probably be stopping to take photos all race.

Here's my final minutes for August -
57 minute run/walk yesterday
8 minutes arms yesterday
38 minute walk tonight

1033/800

Also excited that with all my walking this month I reached 62.26 miles total (running & walking)!

You deserve the superhero outfit @PollyannaMom you've hosted so many times!!! I really enjoyed all the Pluto pics & trivia (character & planet!) Thank you!

Last edited:
Tue: 50 min
Wed: break day
Thu: 40 min
Fri: Break day
Sat: 55 min
Sun and Mon: sick :(
Tue: 70 min
Wed: 45 min

905/1200. Not happy at all but it is what it is. See you all next month :)

Good Morning, and Happy Friday!! Just adding in the last few posts and wrapping up the stats. Team grand total is 20,863 minutes, with a few final color changes to celebrate. Congrats to:

:Pinkbounc LizardQueen8
:Pinkbounc galaxygirl76

and
:car: Stephanator

The team as a whole also did great, with 80% of the team making it at least to pink, and 53% all the way to green!! A couple of people blew their goals completely out of the water, too! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Kudos to all for working in some exercise during the "dog days of summer" and I'll see you on the September thread!

Disney Dogs.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter