Plug in cooler in room..Can you have it in your room?

The Mystery Machine

Sunrise at my house. :+)
Do they allow one to be plugged in during your stay in your room? We are considering buying one for our trip for the car & room. I don't want to buy an adaptor for room if they have a problem with it.
Does anyone else use this type of cooler?
Thanks

HRH/CBR June 2001

I've used ours in hotel rooms in the past and never had a problem and I'm bringing mine to Orlando this summer. I would guess that they prefer these plug-in coolers to ice chests since they don't have the leaking potential. One thing about the plug-in coolers that you should know (at least ours) is that they keep the cooler a certain amount cooler than the outside temperature. If it is left in a hot car it will not be able to keep real cool and in a cool room the contents could get very cold or even freeze. Just something to be aware of, esecially is you are on a car trip and will expect to keep perishables real cold in the car.

Linda

My daughter drinks Vitamite, a soy milk, and that is the only way for her to have access to it. So I guess we will leave it in the hotel. Thanks for the tip!

we used one at WDW and are plannig to bring it to HRH in April. I know the disney resrots give a a refrigerator for free for medical reasons. If your daughter needs if for allergy or other health related reasons you might be able to get a free refrigerator

<font color= red Comic Sans MS> All Star Music-April 2000 </font>
<font color= purple font= Comic Sans MS> Shades of Green- May 2002 </font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter