PLEASE help me identify this movie!!!

How cool that you were able to get help figuring it out! I have a show from the late 70's, early 80's that I've been trying to remember for years. I just spent 45 minutes googling and You Tube'n every keyword I could think of, lol. Unfortunately, no luck. :sad: I've posted a thread on it before with no luck then either.

I actually remember those dolls, but I don't think I saw the movie. I may trying watching it on YouTube now.

I just watched the whole thing on youtube. That is so exciting to see that movie again!! I started to remember more of it as I watched. Including how some parts really freaked me out as a kid! LOL

I'm going to try and get the DVD from somewhere now.

I can't thank you guys enough!!! :love: :love: :love:

There's a few on E-bay.

That is great that you found your movie. I have one of those movies too that I remember watching mid to late 80's and I still have not figured out what movie. I also have searched for this movie, but no luck to me. Yay for finding your movie though!

Post it, post it! We can find it! :magnify:

The Hugga Bunch Movie. It's where the little girl is real and the dolls are like puppet like.

I've been trying to figure out what this movie is for close to 6 years now!! I really hope someone here can help me! :confused3 I've used all the movie search databases and everything!!! Maybe I just made up the whole entire movie. :rolleyes:

You guys seem to be really smart and know a lot of stuff, so now I'm asking you! :)

Okay. I remember watching the movie when I was little, so it was for sure out in the 80's. I remember [very vaguely] a patchwork [I think] elephant, a girl maybe flying on the elephant to get somewhere that I can't remember, something about a closet. The girl had dark hair. [Maybe] I also remember there was an evil queen or witch or something who was trying to stay young/alive. I think she had to eat these peach-looking fruits from a tree to do so. At the end of the movie she is trying to get to her tree that has the aforementioned fruit on it, but a glass dome comes down over the tree as she is lying on the steps that lead up to the tree. The dome sort of shuts on her hand as she is reaching - not gory or anything; it just stops her from getting to the tree. I think she may have turned to stone at this point. Not entirely sure.

As you can see, I'm a little fuzzy on the details of the movie. I remember watching it when I was very young. I have no idea what the movie is. Or if it was a tv show or something. I just remember watching it, and would really like to know what it is!!! It's literally driving me crazy! I've asked everyone I know, but on one has any idea what I'm talking about. If any of you guys can help, I would be forever grateful!!! :goodvibes
Sorry, no clue.

I just watched the whole thing on youtube. That is so exciting to see that movie again!! I started to remember more of it as I watched. Including how some parts really freaked me out as a kid! LOL

I'm going to try and get the DVD from somewhere now.

I can't thank you guys enough!!! :love: :love: :love:
I just watched a bit too! I youtubed it right away.. We must be around the same age... some bits of the movie seemed familiar. but the name The Hugga Bunch totally rings a bell.

I understand your frustration though. I had the same thing with a book i read as a kid in the 80s.. for decades I would have flashback of the story. I just recall Stardust hotel, mind reading a boy and girl a dog maybe????. I would search online here and there over the years.. could not find it and it was driving me CRAZY.. finally I was online and by the grace of God in some book search forum found it..

The book is called Into the Dream... I am posting this as a public service for anyone else who is searching this. lol.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/510899.Into_the_Dream

I’m so glad this thread could help, I immediately was like “it’s the hugga bunch”

It’s the worst when you have vague recollections of a movie and can’t remember.

for ages I was trying to figure out this movie I watched as a kid and would explain it to everybody and nobody knew because it was oddly obscure and super disturbing.

finally after decades I was able to google the only things I could remember “peanut butter hair growth paint brushes” 😂 and finally got the answer,The Peanut Butter Solution.

What a messed up movie, man.

2020...here is your movie

Bridget Severson: [after losing the magic young berries] It's too late! I've ruined everything!
Huggins: There, there. Dumb old stuff, it probably wouldn't have worked, anyway.
Bridget Severson: It would have! I know it would have!
Hugsy: Well, I never believed in it. Being old, or being young, isn't what's important.
Huggins: Remember what the Bookworm told you? Affection, hugging, and being needed. That's better than any old magic berries any time

movie from the 60s where a woman has shinny fingernails that mesmerize men and the die...I was way to young to watch such a horror movie...still stuck in my psyche?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!