• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Playground at POP?

Lookn4Mickey

Mouseketeer
I haven't seen one in all the pictures I have seen, does Pop century have a playground? The Disney site says "Playground:
Climb, slide and play to your heart's content at a "play" space especially for kids." but what is it exactly? Are there pictures anywhere?

TIA!

There is a small playground at POP. It is a small area and has one climbing structure (like you would find at any playground) with a few slides. My kids played there for a bit and had fun the day we walked all over the resort. However, it's located over by the 80's building (I think) and since we were staying in the 50s we never even saw it again the rest of our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter