• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning Cards

please email me a set also 6 days all parks and weekly planner
"annapales@aol.com"

They look great!!!

Could I have the park cards along with the weekly trip planner please for 9 days? Thank you advance.

tmhenshaw@att.net

Wow...These cards are great!! I'd love a set if you're not overwhelmed with sharing already!! I'd love the weekly planner too. 8 days, 4 parks!
Lorie413@ comcast.net (no space)

Thanks so much!!

Please please please could you email me a copy too:-

kellysx4@tpg.com.au

Thank you sooooo much!

OP - I just sent you a PM - I would love these for our next trip!!! These are just what I was looking for!!!!! Thank you so much!:worship:

I would love a copy of these as well and a weekly planner for 9 days for our trip in Sept. My email address djgeffers1@aol.com

Thank you so much.

OMG these are amazing!!

My trip is 14 days and my email is victoria@touchline.demon.co.uk

please email me a set also 6 days all parks and weekly planner
"annapales@aol.com"

Sent!
:)
:cool1::thanks::jumping1:
You have out did yourself! You are the BEST!​

Thanx!!!!! :hug:

:cheer2:

I sent you a PM not sure if it went through. Would you please send me the daily planners and the world at a glance for a 7, 8, 9 days. Thank you very much. You rock. They look wonderful.
My email is kimber1015@gmail.com

These are perfect for people like me that love to plan. Thank you for sharing your hard work. Our Trip is not tell jan. 2010 so I am not sure about how many days yet would you be willing to sent me a 5, 7, and 10 day card as well as the individual park cards. Thank you. ibecute at hotmail dot com

These are perfect for people like me that love to plan. Thank you for sharing your hard work. Our Trip is not tell jan. 2010 so I am not sure about how many days yet would you be willing to sent me a 5, 7, and 10 day card as well as the individual park cards. Thank you. ibecute at hotmail dot com

I'm sorry hope its ok though. Mine didn't go through as well.

I was needing

9 days or planning and then the park pages as well.

lets try this email instead

tracy.henshaw@aaaok.org

or

mthen@yahoo.com

thank you again.

Sent again! I hope you got them!

Anyone else not getting them? Please let me know and I'll try again!!!! My computer has been doing some funky things the past few days!

I am sorry to bother you but could you please resend them ? I just checked my email and they didnt go thru djgeffers1@aol.com, thank you so much.

Sent!

Hey Gang,

To my knowledge I am caught up to post 153, this includes all pm's that have been sent to me by June 13 approx. 7pm.
If you have requested the cards and have not received them, check your junk mail and if they are still MIA, let me know and I will try to re-send them.

:rainbow:

Hi Kathy:

We have a 7 day August and 10 day December return to the world.

I would love each park and the 7 & 10 day planners!

Thanks so Much.

P.S. I can't list my email, but you can email me via the DISboards email option. Sorry for the extra work

They look so good. If you can I would love them. Thanks so much for doing them. I will PM you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter