• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning Cards

Hi ,
can I get a copy of you cards? for 8 or 9 days? plus the park cards, please. Finally, I feel truly understood!
thank you! gottliebesie at hotmail.com (it means God loves you)

I am new and would like to find out how to get the cute disney counters???

1st off Welcome to DIS, you'll find tons of info here to help you plan a perfect trip.

To get a counter (also called tickers) just click on one you like the style of and you will be taken to their site. Follow the direction to create one for yourself and then you just add it into your Siggy

I just sent a PM would love to have copies! Trying to plan a trip for me, 6 kids and a disabled husband....can use all the help I can get to be organized!!!! This is great! :cloud9:

I would love a copy of the cards? cmfranklyn@yahoo.com

Thanks - they look great!

Carole

Hi ,
can I get a copy of you cards? for 8 or 9 days? plus the park cards, please. Finally, I feel truly understood!
thank you! gottliebesie at hotmail.com (it means God loves you)

I just sent a PM would love to have copies! Trying to plan a trip for me, 6 kids and a disabled husband....can use all the help I can get to be organized!!!! This is great! :cloud9:

I just sent you a PM. I too would like a copy for all the parks, daily and weekly. We are going for 6 days.

Thanks so much... Again... our email is dwjob@bellsouth.net

Sent!
:)

Can you please send me the cards too for the 7 day planner. They look great. Thanks. my email address is soccergurl627@aol.com. Thanks again.

Snowwhite,
I keep getting a message failed error in my inbox when I mail to you :confused3

How wonderful !!!
I PM'd you as well - thanks so much for your hard work and consideration.:hippie:

I would appreciate it if I could also get them, we leave in 3 weeks for a 7 day trip.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work!
Debbie

chimneyman20002000 @yahoo.com

I know you sent me your preliminary cards, but I would really love to have your finished product! Would you send me the daily park as well as the world at a glance? I'd need it for 9 days.
clarissajl1@gmail.com

Thank you again!

We are going for 9 days.. I would LOVE a copy if you don't mind :) I really appreciate your hard work these cards are perfect!! n_cmarshall@hotmail.com :wizard:

I know you sent me your preliminary cards, but I would really love to have your finished product! Would you send me the daily park as well as the world at a glance? I'd need it for 9 days.
clarissajl1@gmail.com

Thank you again!

I'm so sorry. I got so excited that I left off some of my email address. It is soccergurl62702@aol.com. I'm sorry. If you wouldn't mind sending it again I would truly appreciate it. :goodvibes

Sent!
:)

Wow...These cards are great!! I'd love a set if you're not overwhelmed with sharing already!! I'd love the weekly planner too. 8 days, 4 parks!
Lorie413@ comcast.net (no space)

Thanks so much!!

OP - I just sent you a PM - I would love these for our next trip!!! These are just what I was looking for!!!!! Thank you so much!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter