Planning Cards

Could I get a set of the parks cards and the 7 day planner set to me @ christinagleason @comcast.net (take out the space)

Thanks so much for doing this!
Christina

Mickey's Best Girl is one busy girl. I just want to thank her for all her hard work she has done for all of us.:dance3:

Thank you Mickey's Best Girl for all your hard work :thanks:

The Index cards are awesome :thumbsup2

Hey, the cards are great. I'm tweaking them to meet my DH and I's needs. Here are some things I'm doing if you ever want more ideas to add:

Flight/Travel Info, including Travel Times
Budget info
A Snack credit column in the dining area
Menu selections in the dining area

Mickey's Best Girl is one busy girl. I just want to thank her for all her hard work she has done for all of us.:dance3:

Thank you Mickey's Best Girl for all your hard work :thanks:

The Index cards are awesome :thumbsup2
Thanx so much fellow Ontarians!!:hug:
I would love a copy of the 6 day park planner and the weekly planner please. My email is : luckycharms288@yahoo.com
Sent!
:)
Hey, the cards are great. I'm tweaking them to meet my DH and I's needs. Here are some things I'm doing if you ever want more ideas to add:

Flight/Travel Info, including Travel Times
Budget info
A Snack credit column in the dining area
Menu selections in the dining area

I appreciate the tips!
I did take the flights/travel info. into consideration when I made them but there are so many people who take many different forms of trans. I thought the notes table could be used for individual travel specific information.

Maybe I should take out the character table and add more of your suggestions. What does everyone think??:confused3 I can't get too crazy, 5x7 isn't very big. I can make some that are half sheet size (5.5x8.5) or even full sheets of 8.5x11, that way I could add more tables???
Feedback please.........

I have begun creating a dining plan/adr planning table. What else does the OCD planner need these days??? ;)

I e-mailed you an example of the changes I made to the cards.

I am new here, so not too sure how this works! How can I get copies. Planning a trip in a few months to Disney World and can't wait!!!!:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter