Pirates Cruise

cindirellar

Earning My Ears
Could someone please tell me about the pirates cruise and if their sons/daughters enjoyed it. I have an 8 year old son and believe that he might be interested. He is very mature for his age and this will be his first trip to the world so I want to make it as memorable as possible.

Thanks for your help!
Cindi

Mine went last year (DS was 5, DD 8). They had a great time. They went to each hotel beach along Bay Lake, and over to River Country and Ft. Wilderness. It runs about 2 hours, and is available a few mornings a week.

I was fun for them, and we went for massages at the GF Spa!!

That is exactly what I was thinking of doing during this time! We'll be there for 7 days and I thought this would be something different & fun.. away from the parks.

Thanks!

My son who was 7 last year loved it. They went hunting for treasure. He was so excited when he got off the boat, that he asked to do it again the next day.

Robin

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest